Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coral & Gold Grad Party

Over the past week and a half my baby sister has turned 18, graduated from high school AND visited Columbus, Ohio for Freshman orientation!
I can't believe how the time has flown and cannot believe we'll be sending my sister off to college at Ohio State in just two short months - but with so much excitement and accomplishment surrounding Kara you know there had to be a party! 

Kara enlisted me to help her with her graduation party and I had a blast doing so. We decided to stray from the tradition of using school colors and instead opted for something fun, girly and perfect for summer. Our color scheme ended up being Coral and Gold with accents of Navy, Mint & Gray and I am completely obsessed with the palette to the extent I want to decorate my whole house in these colors. We had Qdoba Mexican Grill cater the party because let's be honest, who doesn't LOVE a good taco bar? Plus, queso....need I say more? All of the desserts were handmade by yours truly with a little help from a very cute toddler assistant who really just made a monster mess with all the flour. Other than that the decor kind of speaks for itself - my favorite touches were the gold sequins in the mason jar vases, the balloons {another outstanding job by my friends at The Corner Balloon Shoppe} and the photo "booth" wall I made with a fun dot garland, which I think dot garlands may just need to start appearing at every party! And so, without any further adieu, I give you.....

12 comments:

Meghan said...

Looks like she had a amazing party! Loved the look!

Unknown said...

Another Kristin original! Glad to have been a part of it. Very fun and yummy eats. xo m

Bridget said...

Once again...you hit it out of the park! Good job Kristin!!! My parties are embarrassing compared to yours. Love love love the photo booth wall!

Carolyn said...

Such an adorable party! :) Can I have a qdoba bar at my house? Just all the time?...

Emily said...

Adorable! Where did you find the boxes of House Wine?

Erin LFF said...

Another fabulous party!!!! :) All your desserts turned out SO cute too, they look delish!!!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Once again, I love all the details! You are quite the little party planner! And now I want some pink sugar cookies... :-)

P!nky said...

Great party, go BUCKS!

Stacie said...

Yay! I've missed reading your posts. LOVE the color scheme and especially the flower arrangements and the paper lanterns. Annnnnnd the Qdoba catering. Might have to use that food idea one day!

Wait, my favorite part is that she's going to be a Buckeye...what are you going to do on game day?!

Let me know if she needs any help with OSU/Columbus related questions:)

ajs {of MN} said...

cute! what a lucky sister to have you :) and i love that dot garland, and i assume super easy!? great job party planner expert!

John said...

converse uk
kd 8 shoes
adidas superstars
red bottom
louboutin outlet
discount nike shoes
ugg boots women
pandora bracelet
coach outlet online
jordans
20161228yuanyuan

chenmeinv0 said...

hollister outlet
caterpillar work boots
ray ban clubmaster sunglasses
nike shoes
coach factory outlet
fitflop sale
celine handbags
christian louboutin sale
mont blanc
parker jotter ballpoint pens
2017.2.27xukaimin