Friday, April 9, 2010

Must Have

Alright ladies, I'm going to let you in on one of my beauty secrets...you didn't think lack of sleep and stress were my only tricks, did you?

Aside from my bronzer and mascara, this is the one make up product I couldn't live without. I don't know how I made it through my first 24 yearS! Seriously, this is the greatest products of all time.....

Photo Finish Foundation Primer from Smashbox!

If you haven't used Smashbox products before, I highly recommend you check them out! Smashbox was actually started by two brothers who are the grandson's of Max Factor (we've all heard of him, right?), they started a photo studio (called Smashbox) in 1991. From there, their business grew into a make up line designed for the perfecting needs of a photo shoot. Their products are all animal cruelty free, earth friendly and are non-irritating, clinically tested, allergy tested, dermatologist tested and made with good-for-your-skin ingredients. The majority of the products are also gluten-free.

I use their amazing Bronze Lights bronzer, the "Brazilian Bronze" eye shadow and of course the Photo Finish Foundation Primer! The Photo Finish is by far my favorite! Here's the product break down from the website:

Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation to increase its longevity, our best-selling primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish. In a new square airless pump for freshness to the last drop.

Oil-free!

Winner of Best of Sephora Award for Best Primer, one of Marie Claire's "25 Products That Will Change Your Life", & an InStyle Best Beauty Buy. 

It truly does prime your skin for the rest of your make up. My foundation goes on so smooth and even and lasts FOREVER! Honestly, at the end of a 13 hour work day of running around, steaming milk, and cleaning my make up still looks fresh.  LOVE IT!

No comments: