Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

It's that time of week again, time for my BB's.....THOUGHTS ON THURSDAY!



*I saw this AMAZING dress on one of the wedding blogs I follow "Lasting Impressions Weddings" and just had to show you! Seriously, how fab is this?! It's a Christian Dior Haute Couture....and I'm in love.


*I am so in love with this little thing it seriously hurts my soul.

She's soooooo sleepy!

*I feel really silly for having such a hard time walking/running 1,000 miles in 2 years when this guy

Stefaan Engels ran a marathon every day for a year. Yup, that's right, this man ran 365 consecutive marathons. In one year he ran a total of 9,569 miles! He ran in 7 different countries and had an average time of 4 hours! That is soooo bananas!

*I finally saw The Social Network and was super disappointed. It was a good movie, it was NOT an Academy Award winning movie. How Inception and The Social Network can even be in the same category blows my mind. I thought Jesse Eisenberg did a fabulous job but he most definitely is NOT more deserving of a nomination than Ryan Gosling. WHAT A SNUB! Ugh, the Academy is pissing me off more and more each year.

*My wedding is in less than 9 months! HOLY SH*&%*%^*%*&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I'm really excited for this weekend, it's super busy but it's going to be super fun.

*I want to give my little brother a shout out! He plays college basketball and his team has won their last 6 games! This most likely means they will be making the playoffs for the first time in my brother's college career!

I also want to express how proud I am of my brother Nate. I highly doubt he reads this blog, but nonetheless....I mentioned a while back that he tore his meniscus before the season started. He had surgery and was out for the first half of the season. As a senior captain, he very easily could have thrown in the towel and spent his last semester just chillin' on the bench. But, he worked hard and made sure he was able to enjoy his final season. I am so proud of hard he has worked not just to overcome injury but to get to the point where he is as a college basketball player and as a great man overall. I love you Natie Pie and I am one proud Sissy.

And I had to share this, this is Nate's page from this year's team program....it just has his career stats and a getting to know you section....you probably can't read it but after Role Models is says "My parents and older sister." AWWWWWWWW! Made me feel so good! :)

Alright everyone.....share a post with all your random thoughts on this lovely Thursday morning and then be sure to head over to Life, Love & Puppy Prints and link up!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the detail in the dior dress! it is gorgeous!!

I can't believe that guy ran 365 consecutive marathons! that's nuts!

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

Thanks for playing BB! :)