Friday, April 15, 2011

BB's Birthday!

Today is my fiance's best friend's fiance's birthday!
Better known as my BB!!!!!!!!




Carolyn is not only beautiful, smart and hilarious but she is a phenomenal friend and I don't know what I would do without this girl....seriously....I don't think I could live!




Happy Birthday BB! I hope you have the best day EVER!
LOVE YOU!!!


Now everyone go to Carolyn's blog: Life, Love & Puppy Prints and wish her a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm off to Arizona tomorrow!!! You lovelies have a fab weekend!

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aww!! Thanks BB! :) I don't know what I would do without you either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

love all the pictures -- y'all are such cute friend =)

SDTBIL & MILTB said...

Have a safe trip and please be careful. We love you! Deward and Lisa

Jessica said...

Headed over there now to tell her happy birthday!

Have a great weekend girly!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I love that we both have best friend posts right now!! Too cute!!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Aw, what a sweet friend you are!! And such fun photos!! Happy birthday to Carolyn!

Fash Boulevard said...

ahh. looks like so much fun. Amazing post love. I attended a fall/winter 2011/2012 preview in Beverly Hills yesterday, swing by to see all the pics of heel heaven. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors canada
pandora jewelry official site
timberland outlet
ralph lauren outlet
moncler
ugg outlet

jeje said...

michael kors handbags
nmd adidas store
michael kors outlet online
yeezy boost 350
adidas ultra boost
air max
nike roshe run
kyrie irving shoes
adidas superstar
nike huarache

chenmeinv0 said...

michael kors purses
air max 2016
michael kors handbags
fila shoes cheap
nike huarache uk
supra shoes
nike air max 1
parker pens
michael kors bags
coach outlet online
chenyingying20170313