Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Belly {25 weeks}

I cannot believe I am 25 weeks pregnant today!
Part of me feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER and at the same time, this is just flying by! I am getting so excited to meet this little peanut.
Only 15 more weeks!!!

Nugget this week...
*Knows which way is up and which way is down
*Is growing more fat and more hair! 

Size of the baby?  
About 14 inches long and around 2 pounds!

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
I've gained 19 pounds...let's just say I am less than thrilled to be one pound away from 20 with 15 weeks left. I'm hoping that some healthy eating and exercise (two things I've been majorly lacking) will help even this out a bit.

Maternity Clothes?  
I'm still wearing a mix. Maternity clothes fit me really weird and I get REALLY frustrated when I go shopping so I'm pretty much living in pre-preggo cotton dresses.

Stretch marks?  
Nope. Thank you Body Butter, thank you Olive Oil, thank you genetics.

Best Moments?  
I had my monthly doctor's appointment on Monday and the baby's heartbeat was nice and strong (right around 148), my belly has grown at the rate it should and I passed my glucose test! I had to go in and drink this super sugary orange pop tasting beverage, sit around for an hour and then get a blood test to be sure I didn't have gestational diabetes, which I don't! WHOOP!

Movement? 
Nugget's movements are becoming more frequent and more intense. It is my absolute favorite thing in the world feeling her move around. My doctor said it's time to start tracking movements, so once a day I am supposed to lay on my left side and time how long it takes her to move 10 times. Typically, I should be able to feel 10 kicks in an hour, if it takes more than 2 hours I need to let the doctor know. So last night I timed it out...it took my daughter 7 frickin' minutes to move 10 times!
She's either a complete spaz or a total overachiever.

Food Cravings?  
Still no real cravings. My sweet tooth is on overdrive, but that's about it.

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
I'm still not able to eat meat. I've been able to do little bits here and there but absolutely NO chicken and for the most part all of it makes me want to gag. I am getting better with veggies though! It might be time to try broccoli again.

What I miss?  
Sleeping on my tummy.

Nausea/Vomiting?  
None at all.

Symptoms? 
I'm still having terrible lower back pain. My doctor said it can often be a sign of over-excursion when there's pain this early. So I guess I have a doctor's note to sit on my booty and do nothing.

Labor signs?  
No labor signs yet....baby still has some baking to do (as my Aunt Lisa said!)

Gender? 
BABY GIRL. 

Belly Button In or Out?
The button is still in, but it's getting shallow.  

Wedding rings On or Off?  
15 more weeks to reach my goal! They've been getting a little tight with the unbearable heat, but I refuse to take them off.

Sleep?  
The back pain is making it more difficult to get comfortable which is starting to affect my sleep...not to mention I'm up to a minimum of 3 potty breaks a night.

What I'm looking forward to?  
Starting our "Preparing for Childbirth" class next week!
I know Jason is equally as pumped....sense the sarcasm.

12 comments:

KRISTIN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mrs. Bear said...

You look SO cute!!! Can't believe the baby girl is already 2 lbs. "Preparing for Childbirth" sounds like it is going to be fun. I look forward to hearing about it!

brynn said...

i can't believe you are already 25 weeks!! i cannot believe it has flown by so fast!

you are looking amazing. and if it's really true that you've gained 19 lbs, idk where you are even carrying that weight.

Unknown said...

Glad you are back doing this for all of us!! xoxo m

Erin said...

You look amazingggg! :) I'm looking forward to stalking your shower the Beeb is throwing sooon!!!

Ashley said...

Woohoo for passing the glucose test!! It wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of girls build it up to be eh??

Take it easy Mama! Rest as much as you can :-) I learned that you definitely have to take advantage of low expectations from people haha!

Do you sleep with pillows? Try putting one flat or folded between your knees - maybe even wedge one between the bed and your belly. That helped with hip and back pain for me :) You look great and your bump is cuuuute!!

kristen said...

SO sweet! I feel like this time is FLYING BY!!

Carolyn said...

What's with the instagram pic? Where's that damn chalkboard??? HAHA

the girl in the red shoes said...

You look great! And I agree...feeling baby kick and move is so amazing!

robyn said...

i can't wait to meet your little head of cauliflower!! and if baby Beyonce is anything like her mama i'm going for BOTH spaz and total overachiever. loooooove you - rdogg

Unknown said...

1594meiqing
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglass
pandora charms
nike roshe run
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet
ghd
air force 1
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
oakley sunglasses sale
coach outlet
coach outlet
prada
coach outlet
nike air max 90
burberry outlet online
coach
hermes birkin bag
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet online
abercrombie fitch,abercrombie and kent,abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie outlet,abercrombie kids
louis vuitton
uggs on sale
louis vuitton handbags

柯云 said...

2016-03-02keyun
ray bans
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet
nike huarache white
burberry outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet
kobe shoes
louis vuitton bags
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet
gucci handbgs
coach outlet
fit flops
hollister kids
air max 90
nike free 5.0
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
air max 95
cheap toms
micheael kors outlet
ugg outlet store
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton bags
kobe 8
swarovski crystal
kd 8
the north face jackets
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online
kate spade purses
coach factory outlet online