Friday, July 6, 2012

What's Your Guess?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
I am absolutely busting at the seems with excitement! TOMORROW is our Gender Reveal party! This secret has been absolutely KILLING me! 
(I am very proud to announce that I didn't tell a single soul.) 
And, FINALLY, we get to share with our friends and family the gender of our baby! 

Of course, on Monday, you all get to find out too! 
So, what do you think that darling little bundle of joy is???
GIRL or BOY

To help you make a (somewhat) educated guess, I went ahead and tried all those silly wives tales to see what the old biddies were saying. Here's what I came up with:
(ps. All these were found on parenting.com)

Chinese Gender Chart
This ancient method uses your age at conception and the month you did the deed to determine gender. Try it here!
Results: GIRL!

Heartbeat
Next time your OB pulls out the Doppler to listen to the baby's heartbeat, ask her to tell you what the heart rate is. According to legend, 140+ beats per minute indicates a girl, and below 140 a boy.
Results: GIRL!

Drano
This one's a little out there. Pee in a cup, mix a tablespoon of Drano in, and watch and see if it changes color. 
Green= girl, and blue=boy.
Results: GIRL!

Skin
If you're breaking out like crazy, blame it on your girl babe. The belief goes that girls steal their mother's beauty, hence, those annoying zits. 
Results: BOY!

Cravings
Craving ice cream every single day? Some people believe this means it's a girl. If you have to have salty or sour stuff, then it's a boy. 
Results: GIRL!

Ring on a string
Pop off your wedding ring -- if you still can! -- and tie it to a string. Hang it over your belly. If it swings in a circle, a little guy's in your future. If it goes back and forth, you've got a girl. 
Results: GIRL!

Morning Sickness
Sick as a dog during the first trimester -- or still? Signs indicate you're having a girl. Little or no morning sickness points to a boy.
Results: BOY!

The Mayans
Legend has it that the Mayans determined a baby's sex by looking at the mother's age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or odd, it's a girl. If one's even and one's odd, it's a boy.
Results: BOY!

The wives say it's a GIRL.
Going in to our appointment I was sure it was a BOY and Jason was sure it was a GIRL.

Now, you're up....
is Baby F a little BOY or a little GIRL?!?!?!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

33 comments:

brynn said...

i'm guessing BOY :) i can't wait to find out!!

Ashley said...

I've been waiting for your reveal!! I'm still sticking with girl :-) you haven't even told Carolyn?! I'm impressed!

Becky said...

Excited to hear what the gender is (and happy you finally get to tell everyone - so exciting!) My vote is girl. Have a great weekend!

shay said...

Oooh this is a tough one... Everyone i know this year has been having boys... but i would say since you had no morning sickness i'd think its a boy too!

Abby said...

My guess is...Boy!

Megan O. said...

I'm going to guess a Boy! :)

lauren said...

congrats! can't wait to hear the results. my guess is a Baby Boy :)

Are you having a themed party? hope you share some pics!

Café Moka said...

I'm going to guess baby F is a girl!

Britni said...

My guess is boy!!!

How are you telling your family and friends??

Very excited for you guys!

Kelsey said...

Cannot wait ps didn't get to see your belly this week miss! And I am thinking a boy!

Alyssa said...

I think girl, can't wait to find out!! Have fun tomorrow!

Amanda Leigh said...

Im thinking its a boy! :)

Erin said...

My vote is GIRL!! Soooo excited to find out! :) Enjoy your party this weekend!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

I cannot wait!! I will be out of the country next week so I hope I can read your blog Monday!

Bridget said...

So flippin excited to find out! I think you are having a GIRL!

J and A said...

I'm going boy.. :) SO excited to hear! I bet you are just dying!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I thought for sure BOY, but now I'm leaning towards GIRL!!!! Announce it already!

Carolyn said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I think I know what my outfit is going to be... but it sucks that it's so warm out. Not sure I can wear skinnies all day. HAHA I'm not telling you what I think it is though. NANNER NANNER NANNER!

Anonymous said...

I am sticking with a BOY! Excited for the weekend!! xoxo m

Stephanie Ann said...

I guess a boy! Good luck with your party!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I think it's a boy!

Sarah said...

I'm guessing girl! I am SO excited to hear! Good Luck with your party tomorrow! Enjoy every sweet moment!

Jessica said...

I'm guessing girl!!! Am I right?!?!?!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

hmmm I'm thinking boy!! Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing boy!

Sami said...

GIRL :)

Mimi said...

i think your bundle of joy is a baby girl, but either way this is exciting news!!! congratulations!!! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Unknown said...

my guess is boy! :) please post pics of the gender reveal party! :D

Holly @ Everydays a Holly-Day said...

I'm guessing a GIRL just because so many of the old wives tales say GIRL.

but really here's to wishing for a happy, healthy mommy and baby!

Kristen said...

as soon as i start to type out one gender, i switch and think it's the other. idk! i can't wait to find out. ok, i'm going w girl.

Angie said...

I'm a firm believer in the Chinese Gender Chart so I'm going with GIRL!!!!

Kristin said...

boy :)

Sohbetci said...

gabile
mynet sohbet
cinsel sohbet
chat sohbet
tĂĽrk sohbet
iyinet 2012 seo yarışması llhtnbşklhyktr
almanya sohbet
diyarbakir sohbet
cinsel sohbet
tĂĽrkiye sohbet
olgun sohbet
cinsel sohbet odaları
tĂĽrkiye sohbet
cinsel mynet