Friday, December 7, 2012

birthday wishlist.

My birthday is next week and while I no longer hand out lists of what I would like {though I can certainly start again}, it's fun to daydream about some little things I would love to add to my life...



A day at the spa.
Mama is in desperate need of a mani/pedi! A facial, massage and haircut would be bomb too. 

The FRIENDS complete series set on Blu Ray...sure I have the complete set on DVD but I am far too obsessed to limit myself. 


A revamped wardrobe! My poor closet is crying right now. 
I'm loving casual but cute looks like these: 
Thank you Pinterest. 


Smashbox Pro Starter Kit! You guys know I am obsessed with Smashbox products! How sweet would this professional kit of goodies be? Just a cool $649, no biggie. 


A night on the town with my favorites: 


This Tiffany & Co. Gemea Watch
GORG, right?!


This "Off the Mat" jacket from Lululemon


A lifetime, or year-long, or whatever membership to my FAVE tanning salon!
I know, I know tanning is bad but I DESPISE being pale and PB offers so much more than just tanning! So, someone hook me up. :)


but more than anything, I would LOVE

12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. 


9 comments:

Kara Frank said...

All of those things are amazing but I agree with the 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. That beats out all of the others!!!

P!nky said...

Sending the sleeping gods your way!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yikes I will start working on the list. Loves everything! xo m

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ said...

Yay!! It's our birth time again!! However this year on my birthday I will be doing genetic counseling!! So I would love the gift of everything being ok! As a 2nd runner up I'll take the smashbox set!! lol

Bre said...

Those shoes are SASSY! This is a great list. Especially the new wardrobe. Yes please!

Lia Joy said...

ummm... I didn't know that Friends was available on Blu-ray! I have the DVD's too, but now I'm thinking I need the blu-rays! eek!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Ahh, a spa day would be amazing! Love all of the clothing you have picked, too :)

Celeste said...

I love that you are obsessed with Friends...this is how I know we could be "real life" friends ;) I have the entire series on DVD and have tortured Arsen by making him watch it with me repeatedly.

Also, I really hope you get your spa day! That sounds absolutely amazing, and you definitely deserve it!

ajs {of MN} said...

i am SO with you on the being tan thing, i cant WAIT for mexican sun! and in prep... a month of fake baking! yessssssssssss starting next week ;)