Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten...Christmas Movies

Time to get back on track with my Top Ten Tuesdays!

This week's topic is FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES
Tis the season to start watching all of these!

#10.
Frosty the Snowman
How do you not love Frosty? I get so excited when it comes on TV! 
Thumpitty Thump Thump! Thumpitty Thump Thump! Look at Frosty go! 

#9.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Another classic that I get pumped to watch every year, I mean his heart grows three sizes! 

#8.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Out of all the TV Christmas specials I get most excited for Rudolph! The frickin' elf wants to be a dentist! It's too cute and I've loved it since I was little! 

#7. 
Miracle on 34th Street (1947 version)
This movie is an absolute CLASSIC and I love it! The remake makes an appearance later on my list, but you HAVE to love the original!

#6. 
Elf
Who doesn't love Elf? This was an instant classic! "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"
So damn funny! 

#5. 
The Santa Clause
Omigosh, I love this movie so much! Tim Allen is so dang funny! Watching this was a tradition with my mom & brother every year! 

#4. 
Love Actually
I could literally watch this movie every day and not get sick of it! In fact, in college me and my roommate had in on constant loop for at least two weeks. It's so cute and funny and I absolutely LOVE it! 


#3. 
Miracle on 34th Street (1994 version)
I've probably watched this movie 50 times. While the original is amazing, this one is just too much! Dylan McDermott is a babe! Mara Wilson is frickin' adorable. I love Elizabeth Perkins and the guy who plays Santa is PERFECT! This is one I will be introducing to Kenley early...like tonight! :)

#2.
Santa Bear's High Flying Adventure
This is an obscure one but is absolutely one of my FAVORITES. This super short cartoon was a TV special in 1987 and came with that year's Santa Bear...remember when Dayton's (back before it was Macy's) revealed a new Santa bear every year? Well, in 1987 he was a pilot and came with this movie AND I WAS OBSESSED! I still love it. My mom used to sing the song from the movie to me and I've already started singing it to Kenley. If you haven't seen it...you need to watch these videos NOW! You are welcome!



#1. 
Home Alone
Home Alone is not only my FAVORITE Christmas movie, but one of my favorite movies of all time. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen this movie or how often I quote it...
"Look what you did you little jerk"
"When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone!"
"This is it, don't get scared now"
"Hi-ya Pal"
"I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass"
Seriously, it doesn't get better than this movie! 


What's your all time favorite Christmas movie?

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Home Alone is my favorite Christmas movie as well! I have to watch it every year.

MIL said...

Alright, alright, no comments yet! Well Boo, I agree on all your movies! I actually love the animated from way back and still love to watch at 53 yrs. old apparently by myself you're FIL thinks I'm ______ whatever?!

See you soon and thank you very much for the birth announcements out to everyone! Love you sooo much!

Carolyn R said...

I love all of these, but I have to be honest... I've never seen the Santa bear one. Maybe I need to borrow it? :)

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Home alone! Yes!

Nadine Mathews said...

Love all those! On my list would also be The Grinch with Jim Carey and I love The Family Stone and The Holiday as well.

ajs {of MN} said...

Harry.... dont... move....
Marve....
Marve....

DONT.... MOVE.....

hahaha! Home Alone is my TOP FAV xmas movie, top three fav movies of all time! i have watched it 500BAZILLION times!

i am pretty sad to see that Christmas with the Kranks (another tim allen movie) didnt make the list, it's SO stupid funny, probably due to jamie lee curtis being the ugly sweater wearing, crazy loving mommy!!! if you have not seen it, get it- 5 bucks walmart special ;)

great top ten list! :)

agalandherdog said...

Love so many of these too!

Jessica said...

Rudolph! The Grinch! ELF!! Yes yes and yessss.

Anonymous said...

What would we do without our movies? Good times and memories. Ken mou has no choice but to love them! xo m

lo @ crazy ever after said...

I'm watching Home Alone right now!

Found you through the MN blogger group. Fun finding your blog! And congrats on the arrival of your little bebe.

Steph @ Water, Extra Ice said...

"Buzz! Your girlfriend! Woof!"

Home Alone is definitely one of the best movies ever! :)

Kristen said...

i don't really watch any of the claymation movies, home alone is hilarious! you totally left off arthur christmas and christmas vacation

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet clearance
longchamp outlet store
cheap ugg boots
canada goose uk
ugg boots
louboutin
red bottoms outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes
uggs
canada goose
cheap nike shoes
cheap nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors purses
gucci outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
timberland boots
converse outlet
christian louboutin
nike store
louboutin uk
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ugg sale
michael kors handbags
canada goose jackets
red bottoms
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
moncler jackets
jimmy choo
michael kors handbags
michael kors canada
jordan shoes
adidas outlet
coach outlet
2016913caiyan