Tuesday, February 26, 2013

KENLEY: Three Months

While we were in Colorado, our precious little angel turned THREE MONTHS OLD! I have no idea how this has happened, but I do know that I want time to slow down. I'm sure I'll say this every month, but she is growing too fast! It's amazing watching her grow and learn new things but I really love this age and wish I could freeze time for a little bit.
BABY STATS: 
Weight: 13.8 pounds
Length: 24.5 inches
Sleep: Sleeps 8-12 hours a night! Her naps are random throughout the day but usually include one that is 1-2 hours and a couple shorter ones. 
Feeding: I nurse in the morning then she eats three 5oz bottles during the day then cluster feeds at night when I get home. 
Diaper Size: 1
Clothes Size: 0-3 Months
Hair Color: Dirt Blonde everywhere but the very back where it's dark!
Eye Color: Grayish Slate Blue
Nicknames: Kenny, Ken Ken, Kens, Poop Buddy, Peanut, Squeaks, Squeakerdoo

My baby,
I don't know how it's possible but I love you more and more every day. You are so sweet and such a good baby. Daddy and I know we hit the jackpot with you.
This month you have discovered toys and even learned how to hold and to them and put them in your mouth.
You are so close to sitting up on your own and love to sit in your Bumbo chair.
I absolutely love watching you with your daddy. He adores you and your face lights up every time you see him.
You rolled over for the first time this month but haven't been able to do it since. You are not a fan of tummy time. You get really frustrated and I think it's because you don't like missing anything and staring at the floor is not fun!
This month you also went on your first vacation to Colorado! You got to meet your great-grandparents, your second cousins and you got to go swimming for the first time! You did great but did not like when mommy put you under water.
It is so incredible to watch you grow and learn new things. I want you to stay teeny forever but am so excited to see what this next month brings.

Couldn't love you more,
Mama

12 comments:

Bridget said...

She is getting so big! Love her smile! I can't believe she is already 3 months already either!!!! Time does fly!

ajs {of MN} said...

she had an exciting month! i love that she looks so much like you at times and SO much like your hubby at other times. happy three months to your little peanut. :)

Jess Beer said...

She's getting so big! What a sweet girl.

Carolyn said...

OMG! Such a sweet post! I can't believe that Kenley is 3 months already! Can't stand it!!

Kennysdad said...

Kennnnnnnyyyyyy!!!!! Love ya babe!

MIL said...

You ended the post with couldn't love you more.....oh ya, you will, it is indescribable. The feeling I have for J. Your Mom knows what I mean. Then, how proud & appreciative we are for you both along with beautiful Kenley.
These are the blessings you'll get to feel as Kenley grows. You all are incredible and love you very much!

Megan said...

I can't believe it has already been three months. I feel like you just had her. They do grow up so fast. She is so adorable!

Schnelle said...

Adorable! Babies have a way of making time fly, they're little time vacumns. I can't wait for Aubrey to sleep that long! We're waking up every 2-3 hours for a feeding right now but now that she's almost a month old, I think it's time to start a routine to try to differentiate between night and day. If you have any tips, send em' my way:)

Celeste said...

How has it already been three months?!? She is getting cuter and cuter all the time...I love that pic of her and her daddy! So precious!

Kelly said...

Awww...she is getting so big! She is absolutely precious though!

Britni said...

She is too freakin adorable and getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you take the time to do this for the out of towners. I could not love you more. xo m