Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day people of the blog world, family and dear friends! I have been fighting a cold and I think it's winning, I'm feeling pretty crappy but Wednesday is my Thursday so I just need to power through two more work days! It's been a while since I've done one of these "what I'm loving" posts, so here ya go!

I am loving....

...Kenley's little voice. Miss K is becoming more and more vocal every day (we've got a talker, no surprise there). Her little squeaks and squeals are adorable and warm a mama's heart.


...Friday Night Lights. Man do I love this show. I'm almost through the second season and I am so happy I decided to finally watch it.

...Bobbi Brown Black Pearl Eye Shadow Palette. My brother got this for me for Christmas and I love it. I am a firm Smashbox supporter but I've been wearing the same earth-tone eye shadows for over a year, so it's nice to spice up my look with some cool-tones every now and then.

...that one week from today we'll be in Colorado! We're taking a long weekend and visiting my grandparents and cousins in Colorado! Can't wait!!!

...Blueberries & Cheese. So random, I know. But I've been packing some blueberries and reduced fat colby jack cheese for a snack every day and I LOVE the combo! Plus the protein in the cheese fills me up and keep me full for a while which is always appreciated.

....Psy pistachio commercial. I was majorly let down by the Super Bowl commercials this year...except for this one! I LOVE Psy (he cracks me up), so this commercials gets an LOL every time I see it.


... My Baby Sister. I mentioned on Monday that my sister's HS dance team didn't qualify for state this year and I know my lil Boodgie is majorly bummed and to top it off the ankle injury she's been dealing with all season has gotten worse. Poor thing is in a boot for a month and may need surgery. I know she needs some extra lovin' right now!

...The Husby, The Puggle & The Baby. No surprise there! But, I've gotta mention them because I love them more than anything in the world. These three goons are my whole world.

12 comments:

Bridget said...

That video of Kenley is precious!!! Love it! Also...the Psy commerical was one of my favs also...that guy cracks me up!

Carolyn said...

Great list!! :) And I'm sending get well wishes to Kara!! :( :( :(

Allison said...

Hope you feel better quick! & I was pretty disappointed with the commercials as well.

~Dawn~ said...

Bummer about your cold. Hope you feel better soon!

Ruthie Hart said...

Kenley is such a happy girl!! Love her little squeaks

Lia Joy said...

OMG. If there was an award for best baby talk.. Jason would win. Hands down! I love hearing Kenley talk! She's so cute :)

Kelly B. said...

Jason's baby-talk kills me. She was so funny responding to him, too! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh hahah love it. And j u crack me up with your baby voice love it. Hahah love u guys n miss u. Muuahz xoxoxoxox

Coley

P!nky said...

FNL is so good, I need to rewatch asap!

Sending a hug to your sissybear

ajs {of MN} said...

GAH she is CUTE! i loved the bee boo bob bo BEEP!
hahaha

love the PSY commercial. "PISTACHIO!"

Kristin said...

ohhh love those shadow colors!

Jessica said...

Kenley is such a sweety! Love hearing those squeaks. :D