Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sweet Sixteen

Today my baby sister turns SIXTEEN! 

I was exactly 12 1/2 when she was born (I'm 12/12 and she's 6/12) and I just can't believe that is has been 16 years since my dad called me and told me I had a little sister. 
 
 Kara, 
Being your big sissy by 12 years allows me to remember the day you were born, and be able to remember watching you grow up. You were such a crazy little spaz child and not much has changed. Even though you're still sassy and still have more energy than anyone I've met, you are turning into so such an incredibly smart, talented and beautiful younhg woman right before my eyes. You are a wonderful baby sister and fantastic Auntie, Kenley already adores you and I couldn't be more proud to be your big sister. 

Happy SWEET SIXTEEN My Boodgie!
I love you! 
Sissy



10 comments:

Meghan said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to your sister! 16 is such a fun age, can't believe it's already been five years since my 16th O.o.

Young and Fabulous said...

Ahhh love this happy birthday to your sister!!!!

and sweet sixteen!! :) she is beeautiful!

xoxox

J and A said...

Great photos! Happy birthday to her! Wow she is one great dancer!!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday to her! That would be fun to have a sister that age :). She looks like a wonderful dancer!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

she is BEAUTIFUL! and i love her dance skills!
happy sweet 16 to her!

Katie Hall said...

dang! she could make quite the yogi!!

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday Kurrrrrrrrrrrrra! :) :) :)

ajs {of MN} said...

awe! happy belated sweet 16 to your sissy!

jeje said...

longchamp outlet
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet online
nike huarache
michael kors outlet
michael jordan shoes
adidas tubular UK
adidas nmd r1
michael kors outlet store
adidas superstar

chenmeinv0 said...

michael kors purses
air max 2016
michael kors handbags
fila shoes cheap
nike huarache uk
supra shoes
nike air max 1
parker pens
michael kors bags
coach outlet online
chenyingying20170313