Friday, June 28, 2013

Remember When I Used to Blog?

Happy-frickin-Friday everyone! 

I am at home with my baby girl who has a little cold, broke TWO teeth this week and is minutes away from crawling {so basically is an adult} and am PUMPED for another weekend full of fun!

I was sitting here thinking that I really should blog...ya know, so I can up the average of two posts a week to three. But I couldn't for the life of me come up with anything to write about. Apparently if I'm not recapping my weekend or sharing stories about Kenley, my mind is mega blank. 

So then I thought..why not turn to the people who get it....my fellow bloggers. 

So I want to know....

-Where do you find your blogging inspiration?
-How do you get motivated to compose a post?
-What kind of posts interest you the most?
-Do you have any questions for me? Or anything you'd like me to write about?
-What do you do to get out of a blogging slump?
-Should I just throw in the towel and be done with it? {kidding. kind of.}


I realize this hardly counts as a post, but I'm trying, right? 
And seriously, I need your help! 


I'll leave you with my kid trying to make moves. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

6 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, I see Kenley has decided to join the Plank-a-Day challenge! So cute!

Schnelle said...

I feel the same way anymore too! I contemplated throwing in the towel but I can't- too many people that I've connected with to loose. You better be kidding about that too! We love Mickeys Clubhouse too. She's almost there!!! Eekk

Erin LFF said...

If/when I ever have a streak of creativity, I try to jot down a bunch of random ideas- even if I just have 10 minutes or so. Sometimes I'll never come back to them, sometimes I do. A lot of times flipping through magazines I have will spark an idea and I might start a draft of a post- with only 2 sentences. But you never know when you might come back to it with a new idea/perspective! :)

P!nky said...

SO not cool of you to joke about not blogging.

I think just documenting your life is the main thing, i like the peek into your life as a new mom with a cute lil baby.

I randomly jot down things when i'm in a slump, but right now Im all wedding.

I like your blog the way it is, that's why i keep coming back. ;)
xoxo

Candace said...

OH girl all I ever do is write about Harper these days! How cool am I? Haha. That being said...I LOVE reading about your every day life as a mama! I don't always blog either. Just when I am inspired!

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.5.24
nike shoes
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
basketball shoes
valentino
supreme shirt
basket nike femme
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
broncos jerseys