Thursday, May 1, 2014

#4WeeksFit - My Goals!

YAY! YAY! YAY! Who is excited to link up with me and Erin for our #4WeeksFit challenge?!?!

If you missed my post last week, here's what you do....

1. Pick a goal or challenge for yourself to complete in 4 weeks! It can be anything from vowing to cut pop out of your diet to going to the gym a certain number of times...whatever you want to challenge yourself to do to get healthier!

2. Leave a comment here or on Erin's blog or write a post sharing with the world what your challenge will be!

3. Post about your progress throughout the month of May with the super awesome hashtag #4WeeksFit and use our super awesome button, found right here:
4. Rock your goal! Dominate life! Then share your success on May 30th and link up either here or over on Erin's blog Love, Fun & Football

5. End the month of May a little bit {or a lot bit} healthier than you started! GO YOU! 

...........................................................................................................................................

Now for my goals, I've decided to attempt three of them. Wish me luck!

I am terrible at drinking water. Like so bad. So for the next 4 weeks I'm going to try and drink 100 ounces each day, I'm going to keep track on my FitBit app and hope that this challenge turns in to a habit.


I'm also really bad at planks - I have ZERO core strength whatsoever so I'm going to test out the 30 Day Plank Challenge. Jason has actually agreed to do this one with me, so for the next 30 days we'll be plankin' at our house.


My last goal is my big one. I am participating in my second 5k of the year on June 1st and for the first time ever I'm actually "training" for it using the C25K app. I've completed the first 3 weeks and figured if I go for a run every other day this month I will get all the way through the program just in time for the race on the 1st. So this goal is a two-parter; Part 1: Finish the C25K training program and Part 2: Set a new personal record on the 1st.


There you have it! What are your goals? Link up! Get excited! Get fit! Get healthy! YAY! 





be sure to visit my friend:

26 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

So so excited about your goals! Once you start drinking that much water throughout the day you'll wonder how you ever got by without it! :) my post is up, now! I'm excited to see how far we'll all go by the end of May! You're gonna kill you're goals!!

~Dawn~ said...

Excellent goals...YOU CAN DO THIS!!
I'll be linking up and posting mine tomorrow ;)

According to Jax said...

Excited that I liked up with you two!! Your goals are amazing...maybe I'll do the plank challenge with you!! :)

P!nky said...

You got this girlie!

Jess Beer said...

You can do it! Love your goals!

Also, did you know if you put your water in on MFP it syncs to Fitbit automatically?

hello erin said...

You can soooooo do it!! But that's a LOT of water! You'll be in the bathroom every 15 seconds. That's alwYs my water hang up..

Erin LFF said...

ROCKSTAR STATUS, HERE WE COMEE!!!!! :)

Kari said...

OMG I'm jumping on your plank bandwagon! And I'm making Ryan do it too! Love that! Can't wait for Zumba tomorrow night-- one of my 3 gym visits this week :)

The Bennetts said...

Love your goals! I'm also going to jump on the planking bandwagon :) I'll be posting my goals tomorrow since my blog post today is already a mile long, oops!

P.S. Will you please let me know how you create all these cute charts/graphics?!? Love them, especially since I'm such a visual person :)

Samantha said...

I'm planning to do this plank challenge too!! Love that your husband is going to do it with you!!

Good luck on the 5k. I did my first 5k on that very same day last year!

Ashley said...

Love it! You can do it, I know you can!! I posted my goals today :)

J and A said...

Great goals!! The water is a great idea!! I need to add that to mine! Good luck on your 5k!!
Posted mine here:
http://alisonandjustin.blogspot.ca/2014/05/may-goals.html

Bridget said...

AWESOME goals Kristin!!! You got this!! You got the motivation and determination...I'm so happy you decided to do this linkup!!! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Great goals!! What a fun way to reach them. I drink more coffee than I do water so I am working on that too. xo m

Unknown said...

Hmm i like your water / planks and running goals - i need to lose some lbs so my goal is one pound a week of weight loss !

WinterBenson said...

Great goals! Good luck!

aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

ajs {of MN} said...

planning for my goals to be a home workout at least once a week. 1 min plank every morning and 10K steps AT LEAST twice a week!

Carolyn said...

Go you! :) You can totally do it!

Andrea H. said...

Great goals!! I'm terrible at drinking enough water throughout the day. That's gonna have to be on my goal list going forward. I enjoying challenging myself with planks, but you are right, they are very tough! Good luck with the 5k - I know you'll rock it! Look forward to seeing your post of success at the end of May.

chenlina said...

jordan 8
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
adidas uk
kobe bryant shoes
coach outlet store online
abercrombie kids
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet
washington wizards jerseys
hermes handbags
moncler pas cher
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
ray ban sunglasses
gucci bags
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
true religion shorts
louis vuitton outlet
uggs sale
jordan 3
gucci handbags
kate spade
miami heat jerseys
air jordans
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
ugg boots paris
christian louboutin outlet
moncler paris
coach outlet
mont blanc pens
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet clearance
timberland outlet
adidas yeezy
ghd flat iron
toms shoes
chenlina20160905

Unknown said...

rolex daytona
canada gooses outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors watches
longchamp
nike factory store
cheap uggs
pandora charms sale clearance
hermes handbags
coach factory outlet
moncler outlet
uggs on sale
sac louis vuitton pas cher
true religion outlet
timberland boots
ugg boots
adidas superstar
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
true religion jeans
mont blanc pens
borse gucci
burberry outlet canada
pandora bracelet
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas stan smith
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jerseys
ugg outlet
cheap uggs
birkenstock sandals
ugg outlet
adidas yeezy
2061913caiyan

mmjiaxin said...

air jordan shoes
skechers shoes
nike zoom kobe
jordan retro
nike kobe sneakers
hermes belt for sale
cheap jordans online
ray ban sunglasses
skechers shoes
huarache shoes
gg

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
louis vuitton
tommy hilfiger outlet
true religion outlet
cheap jordans
ugg uk
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
cheap ugg boots
tods shoes
jordans

John said...

ugg sale
cheap nike sneakers
coach outlet online
ugg australia
coach factory outlet online
fitflop
air max outlet
michael kors outlet online
pandora jewelry outlet
pandora charms sale
20161228yuanyuan

jeje said...

nike roshe one
true religion outlet
james harden shoes
michael kors outlet
kyrie 3
michael kors bags
patriots jersey
hogan outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
kobe bryant shoes

Unknown said...

jordan shoes
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
air max 90
gucci outlet online
coach outlet
nike roshe run
louis vuitton
lacoste outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
20170523ck