Wednesday, March 4, 2015

all about oils {WILD ORANGE}

In general, I am not a big citrus person and am not a fan of oranges but somehow doTerra's Wild Orange essential oil is one I simply could not live without. I love how fresh and clean it smells, I love how it tastes in my water {or in my cocktail - vodka + soda water + wild orange = YUM) and I especialy love how mixing it with peppermint is an instant pick-me-up!



Here's a little low-down on Wild Orange for you!

Description: 
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of dōTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma. 

Primary Benefits:
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
- Uplifting to the mind and body




How I use Wild Orange:
-To clean
-In the diffuser to freshen and cleanse the air
-Mixed with peppermint to wake me up
-In my water & cocktails


To buy your own Wild Orange Oil, simply go to http://mydoterra.com/mamaandmou
 And, of course, if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me!
mamaandmou@gmail.com





2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorites!! xo m

Erin LFF said...

YUM! It's funny, I never thought about adding orange to my water but now that I have it- I LOVE IT! :) It's nice to mix it up from always just doing lemon water. Love love LOVE this oil!