Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Birth of my Baby

Two years ago today in a small town in Iowa there was a beagle mama giving birth to seven little puggle puppies. One of these puppies would soon become the love of my life. Bailey May was born on October 9, 2008 and on December 4, 2008 she came home and our lives were forever changed! She was my one year anniversary gift from J and I cannot imagine loving anything more (read that story HERE). In fact, I'm afraid to have kids because I don't know how I could possibly love anything more than I love my puggle.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BAILEY MAY!!!
Mommy loves you soooooo much! Thanks for being born!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Shut the front door he is adorable! Agh!

Schoob said...

Happy Birthday Sweets!!!!!

JoJo said...

awwww what a cutie!

CMae said...

Dogs are the best of friends :)

cbalgaard said...

She is a darling!!

Laura said...

she is so freaking cute :) happy birthday to her!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

How adorable!!! Happy 2nd Birthday to Bailey!

Liesl :)

ajs {of MN} said...

cute! i can't believe our dog will be 4 this year! we got her as an anny gift as well- 4 years ago next month :) xo -A

Aubrey S. said...

Such a cute pup!