Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Bachelorette

Last weekend I got to celebrate the "last fling before the ring" for my friend Alisha. Alisha is getting married on September 10th and is marrying on of J's best friend's (and one of our groomsmen), Seth.

Alisha is an amazing girl and I am so glad Seth found her. She is a an absolute blast to hang out with I am pumped that I now have a lifelong friend as kickass as Alisha.

For her bachelorette party we all met up for dinner and gift giving at Cooper in the West End and then ventured next door to Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar" for a knee-slappin' good time.


All the girls at Cooper



Me and the adorable Bachelorette



The girls! Sharisse (married to J's best friend), Alisha (marrying one of J's best friends), Carolyn (my BB) and me! :)



Not happy to be taking another shot



shots



lemon drops!



Super cute lead singer of the band that was performing


We had such a blast! It made me so excited for my BB's bachelorette party (which is THIS WEEKEND!) and super duper pumped for my bachelorette parties which are just right around the corner!

9 comments:

Young and Fabulous said...

ahh a toby keiths i love this bar recently opened near me a few months ago! ive been dying to go

and your friend making a face about taking a shot? thatd be me! im so bad when it comes to taking shots haha

xoxox great pics!

Bride-onicles said...

You guys are all too cute! I love the hats!! Thanks for all the info on the beauty regemin, you are way ahead of me, I better get on top of it!! Hope you gals recovered nicely from what looks like an amazing night out!

Katie said...

You guys are beautiful! {so is that lead singer haha} and I want to go to that bar..sounds like a blast. I'm sure you guys will feel great in the morning after Carolyn's bach party ;)

Jessica said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!

Caroline said...

Fun! That lead singer is a hottie!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great weekend! hope this upcoming one is just as fun!


Kristen from Love Lipstick and Pearls
http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/

(blogger comments is still being lame)

Liesl said...

How exciting!!! Looks like your friend and all of you had a fun and fabulous time...love the pictures! Bet you are super excited fro yours!

Liesl :)

Carolyn said...

I can't wait for this weekend. Faces = partied off. Can't wait.

Unknown said...

true religion jeans
timberland boots outlet
yeezy boost 350
gucci outlet
pandora uk
pandora uk
uggs
ray bans
adidas nmd
ralph lauren outlet online
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren outlet online
cheap mlb jerseys
the north face outlet
louboutin
coach factory outlet
oakley vault
burberry outlet
longchamp uk
birkenstock sandals
uggs
cheap jordans
nike air max outlet
hugo boss outlet
oakley sunglasses
birkenstock sandals
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet online
ed hardy
rolex watches
kd 9 shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
burberry sale
longchamp outlet
2016913caiyan