Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Gadgets

Ladies and gentlemen....I am now fancy. I have been operating on some pretty old school ghettofabulous equipment the past couple of years and thanks to my new job and incredible boss I have been upgraded.



I am now conducting my very important business via this lovely Toshiba laptop:




































It may not be all that exciting to the rest of you, but considering that my old laptop hasn't been functional in two years it is beyond incredible to have a computer that not only turns on but does what you ask of it. Plus, now I might be able to get away with the occassional "working from home" thing.




I'm pretty sure I've expressed my love for google and my google phone before, so this next purchase was not as easy of a sell. That's right folks, I'm officially and iDouche.

















I swore I would live with a google phone {and Sprint} the rest of my life, but when your boss offers to put you on the company plan and buy you a brand new iPhone you don't say "no." I am still getting used to the phone but I have to admit....I love it! You guys have to fill me in on the must-have apps and such!




And finally, I get a new camera! I am guessing that at some point during the Bachelorette Lake Weekend my little Sony Cybershot got dropped and that is how the lens got bent. We all know that once the lens is bent you are pretty much S.O.L. As much as a brand new camera was NOT in the budget there was no way I was going to go through my bachelorette party, BB's wedding, MY wedding and my honeymoon without a functioning camera. So......























Everyone say "hello" to my adorable little purple Nikon Coolpix! I am loving it so far and cannot wait to post some pictures from it.





As an incredibly impatient person it is so refreshing to have electronics that actually listen to what you ask of them! Now if I could just get a new car and a new TV for our bedroom I'd be the happiest little camper in the world.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Jealous.

Bride-onicles said...

Well look at you all techy now!! Having a better laptop will make the world of differnce in bloggin!! It becomes soooo much easier!