Friday, September 30, 2011

The BB's Big Day

The day has finally come!
After 8 years of dating and a 2 year (to the date) engagement, Jake and Carolyn are getting married!

I'm busy getting my hair did and doting on the beautiful bride, but I had to schedule a post dedicated to two of the most amazing people I know.

Jake and Carolyn have been through so much individually and together and the love that they have is the kind of love that lasts. They don't take each other or themselves too seriously and they know how to really enjoy life. At the same time, they are the most  loyal and amazing friends.

J and Jake have been best friends since 8th grade and I feel so lucky that I got to gain a friendship with Jake when I started dating J. He's become like an annoying older brother who, most of the time, I want to punch but also know that I can call for help and depend on no matter what.



And, you all know how much I love my BB. Words cannot express how much our friendship means to me. We haven't always gotten along, but now I have a lifelong bestie to share all of life's amazing milestones with.


I am so unbelievably excited for Jake and Carolyn and I know this wedding is going to be amazing! Carolyn has worked so hard planning their big day and I cannot wait to see it all come together. I am beyond honored to be a part of the wedding party and I know I will be a big pile of tears as I watch my BB and her dad walk down the aisle.

I know you won't be able to read this post until after the honeymoon, but...
To Jake & Carolyn,
A million CONGRATS on this most important day!
I love you both SO much!


If you don't already, you should head over and follow my BB's blog
Life, Love & Puppy Prints

5 comments:

Jessica said...

It's gonna be an amazing day! Congrats to them!

Katie said...

SO happy for her! have an amazing time!!!! I want to hear all about it!

Carolyn said...

I'M MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying. :)

KatiePerk said...

Aww so sweet! Can't wait to see pictures of you both!

Bride-onicles said...

You are such a sweet sweet friend and I am sure BB is glad to have you by her side!!