Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The day of me and Jason's first date my fish at the time, Pablo, passed away. I was devastated and afraid that it was a horrible omen for the date to come. Turns out there was no omen and the date was amazing. About a month later, after Jason and I had become serious he surprised me with a new fish who I named Manhattan Tinkerbell {we called her Manny for short}. 
After nearly four years, my beloved Manny has passed away. I know she was just a fish but she meant a lot to me and my heart is aching. She lead a wonderful life and I hope she is up in fish heaven hanging out with her big brother Pablo. 

5 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Rest in fishy peace manny & pablo

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry Beebs!! :(

MIL said...

Ohhhh, I'm sooo sorry to hear that honey. I never knew J had got her for you, how sweet. That is a long life for your beta, so its alll goood cuz she is in heaven, that is the truth. Love you all!

ajs {of MN} said...

oh me sorry.... we had a fishy like this as well that we got to go along with our wedding reception decorations- he didn't live long and i have NO idea why... only explanation was that he didnt like his new name- we changed his name one day and then he was gone the next :( i was super sad and i only had the fishy for like 2 months!

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
moncler uk
ray ban sunglasses
mont blanc pens
moncler uk
michael kors outlet
san antonio spurs jerseys
canada goose sale
mont blanc pens
abercrombie kids
christian louboutin sale
chenlina20161226