Friday, December 16, 2011

The Thank Yous.

This is my friend Brianna...
...and she is the bomb!

Her mother-in-law works for MagnetStreet.com who manufactures high-quality magnets for businesses, weddings or personal use. They also have a HUGE selection of wedding stationary such as design your own Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations, Thank You Cards and everything in between. Brianna was able to get me the hook up and her mother-in-law was sweet enough to offer me 50% off of any merchandise!

It was really hard for me not to go absolutely crazy and spend a million dollars,  they have such cute stuff! Check out all their wedding related merchandise HERE.

When I came across these Thank You cards I knew I had to have them:

You all know I'm not a very colorful person, and since our wedding colors were Black & White, I customized this design to make it my own (another amazing thing about MagnetStreet---and no, they're not paying me to say any of this). I wasn't a huge fan of the names on the bottom or the pre-written note on the inside, so I scrapped those and came up with this:
Our Thank You notes!
Our names and address are on the back of the card as well. 

Because of Brianna I saved $119.50 on these bad boys!!! And, thanks to a super long plane ride to and from Mexico, I am happy to say that I had them all written and sent out within two weeks of the wedding! :)


8 comments:

Café Moka said...

Nice cards! I love that you have already sent the thank you cards! I have been to a wedding in August and we still have not get a card yet! I think it's rude to wait months!

Carolyn said...

YAY! So cute! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

They're very cute! Even better you were able to get them free!

I won our wedding invites and some fridge memo boards from magnetstreet weddings in two seperate giveaways! I love their products!

Stephanie said...

2 weeks?! WAY TO GO sister!

PS-talk about the HOOK. UP.

MIL said...

To our "lil darlin", glad you're feeling better, that cold crap, etc. is not fun. SEE, I missed your blog yesterday!

Those magnets, are actually really cute, Susie's son's wedding had those out, and I put it on the frig! VS. where do you put the card "remember the date"? Hmmm?

Ruthie Hart said...

Sweet deal!!!!!!

Miss K said...

ooooooooh sweeeet!

Tamara Nicole said...

Cuuute!

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com