Friday, August 17, 2012

32 Years Ago...

Once upon a time, on August 17, 1980 at Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina, Minnesota, 
the world welcomed a beautiful baby boy.

Who would turn in to the cutest little kid anyone ever did see. 
 

Later, this little boy would grow up to be a full-blown hottie. 

And one lucky day, this boy would become...

My soul mate. 

My best friend. 

My Husband. 

The best puggle daddy to ever live. 

The funniest person I know. 

My other half. 

and

My baby daddy. 

Happy 32nd Birthday to my JJ!

I love you so much and thank God every day for the day that you were born. 

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Such a sweet post!! :) Happy birthday Jason Fawver! See you two tonight!!

P!nky said...

Awwwww happy happy birthday mr. babydaddy kristin's hubby!

Best wishes on your special day!

xoxo

JJ said...

Thanks babe! Love you!!!!!

Erin said...

SOoo so sweet! Happy Bday to your baby daddy!!! Enjoy your weekend together! :)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!

The picture of you laughing and him as serious as ever is great, I love it!

kristen said...

I seriously thought he was like 25!!! He has such a baby face!! Good for you Jason for aging like a champ!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!

Tickled Pink said...

Aww cute!! Happy birthday!

Schnelle said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your husband!

Kelly said...

This was the sweetest!! Happy Birthday wishes to Jason :-D Have a fantastic birthday weekend!! (win $$$ and a new pair of shoes for baby tonight as well :-))

Kristen said...

awww he was such a cute kid!

Unknown said...

michael kors uk
celine handbags
salomon outlet
white sox jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet online
rolex replica watches
louis vuitton outlet store
cardinals jerseys
michael kors outlet online
hermes bags
170615yueqin