Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kenley :: 7 Months!

I wrote this at the 7 month mark and took pictures at the 7 month mark but somehow forgot to combine the two and post them! So two weeks late, here's the update on Kenley's 7th month of life!
Weight: 
Sleep: Bedtime is between 7 and 8, waking up around 6am and taking 2-3 naps during the day
Feeding: still getting six 5oz "ba ba's" a day with two solid food meals.
Diaper Size: 2
Clothes Size: still in 6 month outfits
Hair Color:  Blondie
Eye Color: Baby Blues
Milestones: Sitting Up! Major drool - a tooth has to be close! 
Nicknames: Kenny, Mou, KenKen, Squeakerdoo, Love Buggy, Boo Baby and a million more ridiculous things that come out of our mouths.
Kenley, 

Already another month older. It's been 7 whole months since the day we brought you in to this world and I love you more and more every single day. You are the.best.baby and everyone tells us so. It makes me so very proud to hear our family and friends and even strangers compliment me on what a well behaved and beautiful daughter I have. Your personality is coming out more and more and you are going to be a fun one, that's for sure. You love to squeal and squeak and "talk" to us. Your smile is infectious. The things me and daddy do (and all your grandparents too for that matter) to get you to smile are ridiculous. But, it doesn't take much, you are such a happy little girl. In this past month you've mastered sitting up and have really started to love playing with your toys and you are obsessed with Mickey Mouse. We play Mickey's Clubhouse for you and the second you see Mickey come on the screen you smile, squeal and kick your little legs as fast as you can.  Being with you and watching you grow and learn is absolutely the best thing I've ever done in my life. I find myself just staring at you trying to soak up every memory I possibly can as I know this sweet baby stage will soon be in the past. I get so sad when I think of you growing up and yet I am so excited to see you walk and talk and dance and do all the incredible things I know you are destined for. 

I couldn't love you any possible more my sweet girl. 

Love, Mommy

{ps. that's not a type-o, my mom always told me "i couldn't love you any possible more" and now I do the same.}

---------------------------------
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL and SAFE 4th of July weekend!!!



11 comments:

Jessica said...

She's getting some more hair! So cute.
She looks like your husband I think ;)

Anonymous said...

I love reading these and feel so blessed to have my girls. xo m

Carolyn said...

She is so dang pretty. Beebo is going to be one lucky little boy. :) HAHAHAHA! Seriously though, Kenley is such a good baby, and I have LOVED watching her grow up so far! Now slow down and wait for Beebo!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

She gets more and more beautiful every month Kristin! You have a heart breaker on your hands! And she is getting so much blonder

Schnelle said...

It's so sad to see them getting so big but so exciting all at the same time. What a cutie!

Kassi said...

What a cutie she is!!! That's the funny things with nicknames... They just come tumbling out sometimes! haha

Erin LFF said...

What a beauty! I feel like from 6 to 7 months she changed a LOT and suddenly looks a lot older-- don't yell at me for saying that! ;)

Kari said...

I love that her monthly pictures are always on the yellow and white polka dot sheets- really, really cute! I like it much more than the monthly pictures with stickers or something. So cute! What a little beauty!!

ajs {of MN} said...

awe! she is so sweet in all of her photos. happy 4th!

Nicole-Lynn said...

She's getting so big and cuter by the day!

love said...

zzzzz2018.7.24
nike shoes
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren uk
off white outlet
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry uk
nike outlet