Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Mom's Favorite Baby Products

For some reason, tiny little humans need insane amounts of stuff. Amongst all the things moms and kids need to make life "easier" there is one thing every mom absolutely needs...mom friends. I'd be lost without my mama friends, which is why I turned to them to ask what their "Can't Live Without" baby/kiddo items are. I have favorites from when Kenley was a baby but was curious if there was new stuff that had come out in the past 3 years that I just couldn't live without or something maybe I had missed the first time around. There were a few things that popped up on multiple mom's lists, so I had to share what seem to be Mom's Favorite Baby Products.
Rock N Play Sleeper - This showed up on multiple mama's lists and I'm not at all surprised because this was probably my most favorite baby product with Kenley. We have the "My Little Lamb Deluxe" version but there are a ton of different options and seem to be even more since Kenley was born. We used this as our bassinet for those first couple of months but then continued to use it around the house and when we'd visit friends and family. It was so lightweight and easy to fold up and move around plus it's perfectly cozy for baby.


My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow - I definitely preferred this pillow over the Boppy {despite the ridiculous name} because it was foam so supported better and wrapped all the way around me so it stayed in place. A couple other mamas had this one on their list as well. I just have a generic green cover but have seen way cuter covers come out since Kenley was born.



A Bottle Warmer - This was one of those things that didn't seem like a must have but absolutely was once we started using it. I can't tell you how much time it saved us once we added bottles into our nursing routine. We also used it with my homemade baby food when Kenley was older and it thawed those baby food cubes in a snap. We have The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer but another mama recommended the Born Free Tru-Temp Bottle Warming System.
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle WarmerBorn Free Tru-Temp Bottle Warming System

Swaddle/Sleepsack - I realize not all babies like to be swaddled, but my kid did and we LOVED and SWORE BY our swaddles. My absolute favorite is the Halo Sleepsack Swaddle {mentioned by a couple other mamas as well} followed by the Summer Infant Swaddleme. And. Katie, suggested the Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit for after baby outgrows the swaddles.
  

Baby Lounger - We have a Fisher Price Snug-a-Bunny Bouncer which worked great with Kenley but there were a lot of different versions of loungers popping up on other mama's lists like the Boppy Lounger, Fisher Price Sit Me Up and the Bumbo {which we also have and like}. This is one of those things that is a personal preference, but having a couple different options around the house isn't a bad idea since they all offer different functions. Contemplating if I should add the Boppy Lounger to my registry!

 Bumbo Floor Seat

Sound Machine - I think some kind of sound machine was on nearly every mama's list! We have the Cloud b Sleep Sheep and have no complaints but some others that were mentioned and look awesome are The Dohm Sound Machine and the Aden + Adnais Serenity Star.
Marpac M1DSUSTN,Natural White Noise (actual fan inside) Sound Machine, Tan (Packaging May Vary)aden + anais serenity star

Carrier/Wrap - I didn't use any kind of carrier for Kenley outside of her car seat carrier. Since I was playing man-to-man defense with her, I just held her when she was fussy and either got nothing done or just one-handed it. With Ziggy coming, I'll be outnumbered during the day and figure I'll have to play more of a zone defense so I think being able to wear him will be a huge help. I was happy to see a couple different mamas mention different carriers on their lists so I have some to look into. Their faves were Lilllebaby Carrier and Solly Baby Wrap.
ESSENTIALS  Blush

NoseFrida - I'm totally weirded out about this thing, but when almost every single one of your mom friends has this on her must-have list...it's not a coincidence. I haven't used it but know moms swear by it. I'm putting in on my registry, stay tuned...

Image result for nosefrida


What are your must-have baby products?





6 comments:

P!nky said...

Why do lil humans need so much stuff? It is crazy. I've heard from many a mama that the bottle warmer is a life saver in a pinch. Your man to man defense made me laugh and the nose thing made me go yuck, haha.

Saving this list!

Ashley said...

I would agree with most of these products as essentials as well!! Crazy to get it all back out again!! What nursing bras did you like and milk storage bags?

Erin LFF said...

The NoseFrida totally grosses me out but I hear about it from EVERYONE. My sister was like, even if you don't register for it- I'm buying you one because you WILL want it one of these days lol! I still need to add a bottle warmer to mine as well, I hadn't even thought about using it with baby food! Your posts are always so helpful! :)

Lauren Honeycutt said...

The Nose Frida super freaks me out, too! One of my friends got it at her baby shower last year, and I was semi-horrified. But you never know...I'm curious to hear what you think!

Sarah said...

This time around with Tate, I got a My Brest Friend- love! And I got a Beco carrier which I love as well! It's amazingly comfortable!

love said...

zzzzz2018.7.24
pandora charms outlet
moncler online outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap ray bans
christian louboutin outlet
nike air max 95
nike shoes for women
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
pandora outlet