Tuesday, February 2, 2016

{bump two} 27 weeks

Baby :: appx. 14.5inches & almost 2lb {a head of cauliflower!}
Baby is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes and maybe even sucking his fingers!
91 days til Due Date!

See that photo up there? That is what a whirlwind vacation, 4 different beds in 4 nights, 14 hours in a car and 5 hours of sleep looks like. #exhausted

Aside from growing bigger and more uncomfortable by the day, not a whole lot of baby related stuff went down this past week. We just got back from Colorado, so last week was all about family and celebrating my cousin's wedding and grandpa's 90th birthday. It was an incredible weekend and a perfect break from the major baby brain I've had lately. 

It is pretty crazy though, how I am feeling now. My body seems to know the third trimester is looming and has decided to hop into it a little early. I don't feel like my belly looks that huge but it feels enormous. Ziggy's movements are getting bigger and more painful, I am getting more and more out of breath and am just starting to get overall uncomfortable.
But seriously, pants are the worst. I try and wear them as little as possible. It should be an interesting 3 months if I am already feeling this way. Yikes!

Since I am tired and recovering from our vacay and all the weekend's festivities, you get the quick and easy kind of bump update today (4 days late because I was 27 weeks as of this past Friday).

Size of the baby?  
ALMOST 2 POUNDS! That is crazy to me! That seems so legit. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
I'm not weighing myself this week. I just don't wanna. haha!

Maternity Clothes?  
I'm pretty much living in sweats lately but when I do force myself to wear pants, they are my maternity jeans and when I have to look nice I am wearing maternity dresses. Still on the hunt for some Sprinkle outfits, I think I'm getting close though.

Stretch marks?  
Nope. None to be found so far! Hallelujah

Best Moments?  
Seeing my ENTIRE family over the weekend. Both my dad's side and my mom's side were in Colorado {dad's side for cousin's wedding, mom's side for grandpa's birthday} and it was so much fun to spend time with everyone! 

Movement? 
SO MUCH MOVEMENT. I was telling Jason that I wish I had ultrasound equipment so I could see what the heck he is doing in there. I'm pretty sure I can tell now whether the movements are hands or feet and I feel pretty confident he is head down as of now but these giant movements...I'd love to know what kind of cardio kickboxing moves he's practicing in there.

Food Cravings?  
Not really having any cravings and nothing really ever sounds good. I almost wish I was craving something just to help me make a decision on what to eat.

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Not really. I'm still not feeling chicken but other than that, everything is sitting fine.

What I miss?  
I have definitely missed a glass of wine here and there but overall haven't missed alcohol too much, except for this weekend when my entire family was enjoying cocktails and getting rowdy. Although, I must say, my cousin's wedding is the most fun I've had pregnant at a wedding {and it was my 7th one}.  I also miss walking 5 feet without getting winded. 


Nausea/Vomiting?  
As long as I don't go too long without eating, the nausea is non-existent. For now.

Symptoms? 
Big belly. Achy muscles. Some round ligament stretching. Pressure down below. Leaky boobies.

Labor signs?  
No labor signs yet {keep cooking Ziggy} but he definitely feels low and at times I feel like he's going to drop right out.

Gender? 
BABY BOY. 


Belly Button In or Out?
The button is still in, but it's getting shallow.  


Wedding rings On or Off?  
Rings are on and still fitting normally. My fingers have been swelling a bit when I workout, so I have to take them off then but other than that we're good.


Sleep?  
Sleep is getting harder. I'm just so uncomfortable and since I can't lay on my back or my tummy it doesn't leave me a whole lot of options in terms of finding a comfortable position. And then of course there's the bathroom breaks.

What I'm looking forward to?  
Our babymoon!!! We leave 2 weeks from today and I CANNOT STINKIN' WAIT!!! I also have a doctor's appointment and ultrasound coming up, so I am looking forward to seeing my little boy. 





8 comments:

Erin LFF said...

TWO POUNDS?!!! :) That is definitely legit. I can't wait to see what you find for the sprinkle outfits- I loved the dress you wore to your cousin's wedding. Now rest up, momma!!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Hooray for your babymoon! You look AMAZING. I am with you on feeling enormous. 3 months to go...ahh!!!

Unknown said...

Looking great mama! Cant wait to hear about your babymoon!

ajs {of MN} said...

you look awesome and YAH for making the road trip, preggo!!! wahooooo!!!

Sara McCarty said...

Well, you look darn adorable for being so exhausted! Love the bump! And I totally remember hitting that point where wearing pants was just so miserable. Hang in there, mama!

Ashley said...

You look great! I hear ya, vacation while prego was hardly a vacation... It was exhausting haha.

柯云 said...

2016-03-02keyun
cheap jordans
louis vuitton
north face
michael kors
michael kors bags
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
mihchael kors outlet online sale
lebron 13
air force 1 trainers
abercrombie and fitch
p90x
ed hardy outlet
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
concords 11
ugg boots
louis vuitton purses
tory burch shoes
true religion outlet
polo outlet
mont blanc mountain
canada goose outlet
mulberry uk
christian louboutin outlet
air max 95
timberlands
prada handbags
tory burch boots
beats by dre outlet
cheap rolex watches
cheap ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet
retro 11
hollister clearance
fake oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
burberry sale

Shwetablog said...

greart!