Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Basketball Baby Sprinkle

Over the weekend, my Beeb Carolyn, hosted a Sprinkle Shower for me and Ziggy. I can't say enough how much this meant to me. I never expected to be celebrated this way with a second baby and I get teary eyed every time I think about it. I really do, thanks hormones! This group of girls was a mix of blog friends, coworkers and the wives of Jason's friends, all of whom I am so lucky to have in my life. I don't know how it is that I have hit the friend jackpot time and time again but I really truly have the best friends in all the world. Carolyn picked the most perfect theme of all time for my little boy - Arizona Basketball, I mean come on! And per usual, all the details were thoughtful and perfect. It was the best day and I'm still riding the high from how special and fun it was. 
  
  






12 comments:

P!nky said...

What an adorable sprinkle, lady! Our girl Carolyn did a fabulous job and I LOVE the theme. Such cute decor and the cake looks amazing. Fun seeing blog friends, wish I could have crashed the party ;)!

Erin LFF said...

SO freakin' cute!! Every last detail!! :) You know I love a good sports-theme hehe... the Arizona stuff was perfect for lil Ziggy! Carolyn rocked the party and I'm so glad you to celebrate with all your friends- minus me ;)

Ashley said...

Love all the details!! Soo glad that little boy was celebrated!! You all look great!!

Kayla MKOY said...

Love the theme!!!! :) it's so much fun. She did a great job!

Carolyn said...

YAY! :) So glad you liked it!!

Health, Love & Fire said...

This is adorable! What a fun way to celebrate your new little one. I love the theme and the decor they used. Looks like a really fun day!

Jenn said...

Looks like it was a fantastic sprinkle! So nice to have friends who throw such a great party to celebrate your little love!

Leah McPherson said...

This was such a fun theme! She did a great job with all the little details!

ajs {of MN} said...

I loved being there for ya! Carolyn did a great job :)

Courtney@PancakesandSparkles said...

Such a great theme for a sprinkle, love the decor and the cake!

Ashleigh said...

She did a wonderful job! I love the cute little theme..

Unknown said...

Looks like a very special day. I love the balloon centerpiece!
Carolyn nailed the theme and decor was adorable. xo m