Thursday, March 3, 2016

Third Annual Girls Trip

Last week, I recapped our Babymoon in Arizona but the fun didn't end after Jason went home. The past two years Kenley and I have spent time with my mom in AZ just us girls {with appearances from my stepdad} and it's a tradition we've grown to love so much. This year involved a lot less cocktails but the general itinerary remained the same....tons of pool time, awesome dinners at home and at out at fun restaurants, shopping, lunch with my mama's bestie my Aunt Sherri, ice cream cones, picnics by the pool, morning walks and night time bonfires. This particular year it seemed like everyone we knew was also in Scottsdale, so it was fun to be able to meet up with a couple friends for dinner. It was a perfectly fun and relaxing 5 days with my best girls....but somehow I didn't get a single picture of me with my mom and baby. FAIL! But here are the photos I did get. 
   
   
   
   
   


7 comments:

P!nky said...

Looks like such a lovely girls trip. Love all the sunshine pictures, I need some tanning sun please. Lil K is so sassy in her poses and that ice cream cone...yeah I need one ASAP!

Kayla MKOY said...

Oh my goodness this looks awesome!!! That pool looks amazing, and Kenley in her little suit is so stinkin adorable! :) I'm glad you ladies had such a fun time.

Unknown said...

A special time for sure. I miss you guys. xo m

Erin LFF said...

Love, Love love! How awesome that this has become an annual trip for you gals! I bet it's fun to compare Kenley's pics from last trip to this trip- she's looking so grown up these days!! :) One of these days- I'm inviting myself!!

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
adidas superstar
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren polo shirts
ugg outlet
uggs pas cher
ralph lauren
michael kors handbags clearance
ugg italia
air jordan shoes

chenmeinv0 said...

coach outlet
valentino shoes outlet
toms shoes
the north face outlet
mizuno shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap nfl jerseys
fitflops sale
nike huarache shoes
michael kors outlet online sale
chenyingying20170313

love said...

zzzzz2018.7.24
nike shoes
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren uk
off white outlet
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry uk
nike outlet