Tuesday, September 23, 2014

{little} Fall Fashion Favorites

I think all of us mamas have our favorite place to shop for our kiddos and for me that place is 100% Gap Kids. They are not paying me to say this, but I really wish they would because I could spend a small fortune at that place. Kenley's style is not overly girly {no bows, flowers, smocking, ruffles, etc.} but of course I want her to look like a girl while being comfy for optimum playing - which is why I LOVE The Gap. For the most part Kenley is covered head-to-toe in Gap because they have everything from jammies to sherpa boots and it's ALL adorable. These are a couple of items we have picked up this fall along with a couple still on our list of things to buy.

Where is your favorite place to find little fashion?





7 comments:

Erin LFF said...

I LOVE baby gap too! I always want to buy everything from there for my niece when it comes out. This makes me want to get to the outlets and start her Christmas shopping lol!!

Carolyn said...

My favorite is OshKosh, followed by Genuine Kids at Target - which is also OshKosh. :) I like Carters, but Weston's skinny booty doesn't fit in those pants very well.

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

I'm in love with what Old Navy has in stick right now! But I'm sure the sister store of Gap has equally amazing things!!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

I am also the biggest fan of Gap kids for Cruzer! And I too wish they would pay me tons and tons of money for saying that, alas I don't think it's in my future. But K will look adorable in all of that stuff!

Ashley Brickner said...

Baby gap is our absolute fave too!!!

Kelly Mock said...

Aww so cute! My little one still doesn't fit in baby gap, but I can't wait! Right now we stick mainly to Carters, because she is long and skinny!

Morgan said...

We love the Gap too, and have so many of these same items! I just find that Halston gets so much more wear out of Gap items than, say, stuff purchased at Target.