Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Belly {32 weeks}

You'll have to excuse the photo--I'm not wearing a lick of make up because I cried it all off watching this guy on the X Factor...
I have seriously never laughed so hard. I watched it 4 times and made Jason come upstairs and watch him. Even watching it again this morning I am near tears. SO.DAMN.FUNNY. 

Anyways, back to business. 
Nugget this week...
*is gaining roughly half a pound a week
*has toenails, fingernails and hair! 
*her skin is becoming soft & smooth as she plumps up 

Size of the baby?  
Baby girl is somewhere around 16 inches long and weighs almost 4 pounds!

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
26 pounds.

Maternity Clothes?  
Still a mix...but stuff is starting to really get small.

Stretch marks?  
Not a one.

Best Moments?  
I was back at my sorority this week helping out with recruitment and it was so fun to catch up with old friends. It literally felt JUST like old times, and it made me SO excited and happy that I am having a little girl.

Movement? 
Oh yes, baby girl loves shoving her little butt up into mom's ribs. Plus there's all the normal flutters & kicks.

Food Cravings?  
Still on a sweets kick

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Still can't do meat...well, except pepperoni, for some reason that doesn't gross me out.

What I miss?  
I miss my clothes fitting normal. Getting dressed is such a chore these days. I think pregnant ladies should have a free pass from society to wear sweatpants and t-shirts for 9 months.

Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope!

Symptoms? 
Super sore back, some light cramping, shortness of breath, fatigue!

Labor signs?  
I had some unpleasant symptoms that lead my doctor to believe there could be a chance of preterm labor beginning. Luckily, I was in to see her and she was able to do a cervical check and everything is still 100% closed up--thank goodness!  AND, as of right now baby is head down! Wahoo! Now hopefully she stays that way.

Gender? 
BABY GIRL. 

Belly Button In or Out?
Still IN.

Wedding rings On or Off?  
STILL ON and no signs of coming off, yet.

Sleep?
I've been sleeping a lot better lately and it's taking me less time to fall asleep which is great....I attribute that to being so damn tired all the time.

What I'm looking forward to? 


14 comments:

Kelly B. said...

woop woop! almost there! That photo you posted on instagram of 29 and 32 weeks side by side was crazy! what a difference 3 weeks makes, indeed.

also, super random question: do you use chalk markers? and if so, where did you get them? I'm in the market for wedding pretties and love how neat they write- or whatever it is you use on your sign! haha

Caroline said...

OMG...how scary was that. Britney's face was priceless. And you look beautiful!

P!nky said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO! Looking good mama!

Carolyn said...

"That's why you use autotune and I don't." - best line ever. Seriously. Dying. At my desk. I'm almost sad he won't be on TV again after last night.

Ruthie Hart said...

EEEEEEEEEK 8 more weeks!

Kara Frank said...

You look great! We are getting close...and I could not agree more about the free pass on clothing. I am so over attempting to look nice. I want to wear sweatpants for the next 6 weeks.

Tickled Pink said...

Yay!! You are doing so great!! :)

Kristin said...

wow that guy was amazing.... in a bad way. and you look cute as ever :)

Jamie said...

You look GREAT! Seriously.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Soooo close! I can't believe it! I can't wait to "meet" baby girl! She's going to be gorgeous like her mamma!

Erin said...

You are one gorgeous woman!! No makeup and you STILL look like a rockstar! I'll totally be the pregnant lady who lives in sweats after like week 20 haha!

Amanda Leigh said...

Thanks for sharing the clip! It was hilarious. Favorite part, "I'm uncomfortable with you even staring at me" ohhhh Brit Brit

Amanda Leigh said...

Thanks for sharing the clip! It was hilarious. Favorite part, "I'm uncomfortable with you even staring at me" ohhhh Brit Brit

Kristen said...

i'm so in love w your pink dress, you look so great in it! i can't believe how far along you are, i feel like your pregnancy has flown by (unlike jessica simpson who was preggo a lifetime). can't wait to see the rest of the weeks!