Friday, November 2, 2012

My Belly {39 weeks}

Nugget this week...
*is probably able to flex her limbs
*is getting smarter and smarter with a rapidly developing brain
*may have fingernails that extend past her fingertips

Size of the baby? 
Based off the last ultrasound I am guessing she is right around 7 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
31.8 pounds.

Maternity Clothes?  
Heck no! I hate them.

Stretch marks?  
Not-a-one.

Best Moments?  
My sister-in-law booking her ticket! She lives in Florida and will be home November 7-12th to meet her niece!  For some reason this made everything seem more real.

Movement? 
She's not nearly as active as the poor thing has no space left (reason #283287429 you should come out little one!) but I can still feel her regularly, which I LOVE!

Food Cravings?  
Nothing really this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Chicken. Barf.

What I miss?  
Being comfortable when I sleep!

Nausea/Vomiting?  
Thankfully, no.

Symptoms? 
Cramping. Unfortunately not contraction cramping, it feels more like light period cramps on and off. My doctor said that's all just part of the preparation.

Labor signs?  
Baby girl has dropped lower but as of my appointment on Tuesday I am still only 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced.

Gender? 
BABY GIRL 

Belly Button In or Out?
It's still schizophrenic, sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out.

Wedding rings On or Off?  
I still have all of my rings on! It makes me so happy!

Sleep?
I am so darn tired but having the hardest time sleeping at night, just can't get comfy.

What I'm looking forward to? 
Meeting my baby & our anniversary!




14 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gooooodness, I cannot believe it's so close to go-time! :) It must be crazy to feel her move and knowing that any day now you'll be HOLDING that lil wiggly girl!! AHHH! :)

Sending good vibes and prayers that she gets here soon and easily ;)

P!nky said...

Hoooooooooooray for no stretch marks and yay for keeping the rings on!

I'm so stinkin' excited for lil nugget, I can't even stand it!

xoxo

Jessica said...

Come out baby girrlll

Anonymous said...

See you soon little one. xo m

Kelly said...

NO STRETCH MARKS, whoooooooooop!!

SRRSLY. No doubt having your SIL buy her plane ticket makes it SOOO real. I just got all sorts of excited about the thought of getting to hear her name... LET ALONE seeing the little beauty!! :-D

SO exciting. Have a fabulous weekend, girl!

Anonymous said...

Yay I can't wait looking so forward. We need to make sure n get her out. Walks walks walks haha thanks and looking so forward to seeing u guys.
Muuahz Xoxox
Coley love ya

Ashley said...

No stretch marks, heck yes!!!

Carolyn said...

So close!!! COME OUT BABY!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Come on baby girl! Thinking of you friend!

Britni said...

I'm so jealous your rings fit this whole time!!

Not that I wish this on you, but I didn't have any stretch marks till right after I delivered. Go figure right..

Time for her an appearance!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

YOU look so beautiful!! How exciting... anytime!!

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, it's almost time!!! You look amazing!! I can't wait to see some pictures!!

Laura Darling said...

So soon!!!

Laura said...

so very exciting!! Best of luck in these last few days/weeks!