Friday, November 9, 2012

my little nugget beeb.

Hi little nugget! It's your Aunty Beeb here!
I have a couple things to go over with you, and I figured your mommy's blog was as good a place as any. You'll learn quickly that I'm a talker, so hopefully you like my crazy ramblings as much as your mommy does.

Anyway... here it goes.

I think it's time to come out little one. Your mommy and daddy and all your family and friends are dying with excitement, and really... I'm sick of calling you nugget. You're going to be way too cute for that name, and I really just want to be able to call you K___ (whatever K name your mommy and daddy decided on... it's killing me not knowing!) 

And those family and friends... we're a little crazy. You should know that ahead of time. We're crazy, but you'll love us. I promise you that you will grow up with the most love, laughter and fun a child could have. It may be over the top and more than a little ridiculous at times, but I promise, you're going to be SO LOVED.

Speaking of love. Your parents. They're the perfect example of love. They're literally perfect for each other, and I've seen first hand just how adorable they are. I can only imagine how cute you're going to be as a family of four.

While I'm on the topic of your happy little family... I should bring up Bailey. Be kind to that crazy puggle. She's a bundle of love and up until now, she's been the spoiled only child to your mommy and daddy. I'm guessing she'll love sharing the attention with her sweet little sister though. Expect the love to come in lots and lots of puggle kisses. And tail wagging. That dog is an EXPERT at puggle kisses and tail wagging.

 I will do my best to infuse as much color (especially pink!) into your wardrobe as possible, but expect to be in a lot of white, grey, yellow and black. Except for Gopher games, then you'll be covered in maroon and gold. You'll learn to love it though. You're your mommy's daughter, and she bleeds maroon and gold,
so you will too. 

Back to your mommy for a second. That woman. She's pretty amazing. She's one of the strongest, most caring and loyal people I've ever met, and I'm honored to call her one of my best friends. You got lucky in the mommy department. My suggestion... do what she says. If you follow her lead, you'll grow into quite the woman. 

As for your dad, he may act tough, but he's one of the biggest softies around. I guarantee you will have him wrapped around your finger in no time. Just don't expect to get anything by him. He's pretty smart. 

Just a couple more things, and then I'll be done. If you could make sure to be a super happy baby that sleeps through the night, eats well and makes life as easy as possible for your parents... I know they'd really appreciate it. 

Oh and remember... Aunty Beeb is your favorite. :) 

Love you nugget!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Dad said...

I just emailed this to her, she said she will be here soon.....

Caroline said...

Awww

Ruthie Hart said...

Love you both!!!!!!!!! and I can't believe Carolyn doesnt know the name!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and very well done. Thanks again for being such a good friend to Kris & Jay. xo m

Bridget said...

This is sooooo cute!!! Such an exciting time for you all!!!

Kelsey said...

so so sweet!

Shalyn said...

Come on baby nuggettt!!!!!!

Kelly said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet, Carolyn!! You're the best aunt beeb EVER!! ;-D

J and A said...

You are the best!! She is one lucky little k! :)

MIL said...

Excellent job Carolyn, Nugget is blessed to have you and your hubby in her life let alone how fortunate Kris got to meet up with you, thanks to the best friendship of J and Jake. J & Kris will be excellent parents just like all of you group of friends! Miss you guys. Love y'all! Deward & Lisa!

ajs {of MN} said...

cute post auntie!