Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Breathe Stretch Shake....Let it Go.

Do you ever feel like everything just piles up at once? 

We're always busy in the summer and early fall but for some reason this year it's stressing me out more than usual. Don't get me wrong, I am SO excited for all the fun stuff coming up but we literally don't have a free weekend until October 5th, and these weekends include 4 weddings and 4 trips out of town and that my friends makes me feel sleepy...and also poor. 

Add to that a bunch of work projects, bills, hosting a baby shower, Jason's birthday, my dad's big tournament coming up, my baby and trying to find some time to keep the house and myself clean and I start to feel myself getting majorly anxious. 

Then I remember what my mom would always tell when I'd get stressed about school,
"just take things one at a time."
Or as I prefer to call it "Breathe, Stretch, Shake...Let it Go".


"Some days I make thousands, Some days I make millions"
THAT would be nice....wouldn't it?

I've made myself a nice hefty checklist which I've lovingly titled "Big Fat Checklist" which I spent more time making cute than actually checking things off of it. But hopefully now I can just take things one at a time and get them crossed off the list.

That's all I've got today people. 



4 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

Hahaha spent more time making the list cute! ;) this happens to me every summer as well, its even crazier with a kid in the mix but your mom has good advice in jist taking things one at a time. Enjoy your days and worry about the little stuff, not at all!

Ruthie Hart said...

I get so stressed looking at a calendar full of stuff but then I have to remind myself that it is all good stuff!! I do crave those weekends with nothing to do though (and so excited that the next 2 months we have nothing going on besides baby!). Right now I try to get 1-2 things accomplished every day and nothing more. Vaccuum one day and dishes another.

yanmaneee said...

pandora jewelry
nike lebron 16
golden goose shoes
kevin durant shoes
curry 6
supreme
off white jordan 1
kobe shoes
supreme clothing
giannis antetokounmpo shoes

receyth said...

you could look here Ysl replica moved here high end replica bags discover this info here gucci replica handbags