Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kenley's 1st Birthday Wishlist

My little nugget turns ONE YEAR OLD on Friday! How, how, HOW, is this even possible? I have already been a basket case of emotions and it's only Tuesday morning. I'm not really sure how I'm going to get through this week. 

Turning ONE comes with it's fair share of perks - fancy 1st Birthday Party, eating cake for the first time AND some super special 1st Birthday presents. 

Kenley has been sending me links from her iPhone to some super neat things that she would really like for her birthday {I hope you know that's a joke}. If Kenley did have an iPhone and could send me links or if she even knew what the heck all of this meant, I imagine her Birthday Wishlist would look something like this: 

Kenley's 1st Birthday Wishlist
{Toys R Us}
My mom and step-dad were so kind to buy this for Kenley a little early and we love it so much! I'd love to have a second one for Jason's car and so would Kenley! She's so safe in that thing! 


{Neimann Marcus}
OK, I'm not made of money so there is no way my one-year-old is getting a pair of Gucci Rainboots {especially before MAMA has a pair of Gucci Rainboots} but you have to admire a girl for trying. 
Pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me. 


{Pottery Barn Kids}
Every little kid needs a personalized reading chair from Pottery Barn - I mean come on, can you handle the cuteness?



{Toys R Us}
Kenley was once again spoiled BEFORE her birthday and received this adorable little car from her Auntie/Godmama Nicole and LOVES it! She loves riding it but her favorite is storing her little Mickey books in the trunk. 

{Amazon}
Kenley has a fun little play table thingy at her grandma & grandpa's and I know she would love to have one at home to keep her busy too! 


6. VTech Rhyme & Discover Book
{Toys R Us}
Kenley loves to read books and anything that makes sounds or lights up, so something like this that makes noise and lights up would be right up her alley!


{Toys R Us}
I truly can't describe the obsession my daughter has with Mickey Mouse - so really anything with his face on it will get a reaction but this sing-a-long book would surely be a favorite!


{Toys R Us}
Again, obsessed with Mickey. 


Snowsuit Set Carter's

{Carters}
It's getting cold and snow is just around the corner. Girlfriend has to be bundled and have something cute to wear while making snow angels.

{Toys R Us}
Kenley plays the real piano at Grandma & Grandpa's and LOVES it. I know she'd love to have her own set of "ivories" to bang. 


Link up every Tuesday!



13 comments:

Erin LFF said...

So cute, Kenley has great taste! ;) I love that she loves Mickey- that's my kinda gal!! And those PB reading chairs are so adorable- I can't wait to purchase one of those one day haah!

Caroline said...

The Gucci boots are to die for!

P!nky said...

What fun gifts!

LOVE the new look lady! Cheers to your new adventure :)

Kassi said...

ONE year!?! Holy smokes, time flies! That car seat looks amazing though. My little miss is about to outgrow her infant seat so we are on the lookout for the next one!

Dawn said...

How on earth is that girl one already? But, what an exciting milestone. Looks like she has received some fun gifts already and I'm sure more fun things will be coming her way - this is a great list. Lovin those gucci boots - seriously!

MIL said...

NICE,NICE,NICE new blog, format and postings. Great new concept, very helpful info and I LOVE seeing my grandbaby girl! Beautiful picture of you. AND can't wait to see you all Saturday. All my love to everyone! Sooo proud of you.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness. Adorable stuff!! CANNOT believe K is turning one. SO many fun and exciting things just around the corner though :-)

Courtney B said...

Mia just got some GREAT ideas from Kenley!!
Our friend has the book (#6) and Mia loves to play with it the whole time we are over there, ha!
And that snow suit? SO CUTE! I've been on the hunt for one for Mia so I'm purchasing this asaaaaaap!

Kari said...

I cannot believe Kenley will be one! That's insane! And she has such good taste in gifts! Can't wait to celebrate the little peanut!

Unknown said...

Loving the new site - and even the new baby talk button ! congrats !

ajs {of MN} said...

this is a great 1st birthday list!

The Bennetts said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love the new blog!

Miss Kenley sure has some adorable things on her wishlist. I can't wait to read the post birthday post :)

Kristen said...

awww i just love her!! Ellie needs that PBK chair too, but I'm gonna wait to get it for her