Tuesday, December 3, 2013

ONE YEAR PHOTOS!

Welp, she's done it again! Our friend Sara of Sara Jayne Photography has once again blown me away with her talent. A couple of weeks before Kenley's birthday and just two days before me and Jason's anniversary, we met Sara at the church where we were married {and also in Sara's studio} to take Kenley's One Year Photos.I was a little bit nervous for this one because Kenley is quite the busy little one year old and sitting still is not really on her agenda these days. Thanks to Sara's quick trigger finger and playing the Hot Dog Song on repeat we were able to get some amazing shots that I will treasure forever.


A note to mamas, I 100% absolutely suggest you book a "Watch Me Grow" type package with your photographer or book newborn, 6 month and 1 year photo shoots! It's definitely an investment but I truly can't put a price on the photos that Sara has taken for us. This baby stage goes by so incredibly fast and I am so grateful to have these photos documenting my pregnancy and Kenley's first year. It's so crazy to see how much they change between newborn and 6 months and then again from 6 months to a year. Even though I've taken approximately 80 million of my own photos they just don't hold a candle to professional ones. 
Check out the rest of Kenley's "Watch Me Grow" photos by Sara Jayne:


For those of you in the Twin Cities looking to get a hold of Sara {which you should all be doing} you can find her here: 



Make sure to link up every Tuesday!

31 comments:

The Bennetts said...

OMG!!! These photos are absolutely stunning!

WinterBenson said...

So cute!!

Ashley Brickner said...

ADORABLE!!!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Such precious photos! I know you will cherish these for years to come:)

Bridget said...

These are so adorable!!! Love her smile...it is so contagious :)

Courtney B said...

Oh my good grief. These are PRECIOUS! I just schedule Mia's 1 year and cake smash photo shoot and Eric was totally making fun of me for doing a cake smash shoot but now I'm even MORE excited!!
These seriously turned out perfect! Loooove!
And I've done pictures every 3 months and I'm SO glad! The changes the go through in the first year are crazy so I'm glad I got it all captured!

Anonymous said...

Sara has done it again with these
beautiful and timeless photos.
It dosen't hurt that your little family is adorable. Which ones to frame is my problem! xo m

Caitlin said...

Love these photos! You have a beautiful family. I love the pictures of her being all messy with the cake!

Ashley said...

The pics turned out adorable!! great keepsakes!!

Jess Beer said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! She definitely looks like both of you guys!

Kelly said...

Love these photos! Kenley is adorable!

Dawn said...

SQUEAL!!! They are adorable, Kristen!! You have such a beautiful little family! Those smash cake shots are priceless!! Nice work Sara!

Carolyn said...

SJ is seriously the best in the entire world! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)

Kelly B. said...

I totally teared up, these are the most precious things EVER. the first one- I die. The 2nd one- Kenley grabbing Bailey's ear? WALLPAPER YOUR WHOLE HOUSE WITH IT because it's too much. Her face in the "ONE" photo (with the letters) is FREAKING adorable and hilarious. Gah. kill me.

hello erin said...

these are PERFECT. like beyond perfect. i love them all SO MUCH!!! i think your biggest problem is going to be deicing on your favorites. they're all so so SO GOOD!!!

P!nky said...

Oh my goodness she is just precious! Love all of these pictures but the SMASH pictures are my favorite!!

love em!

Ashley said...

Love love love these!!!! Your family is gorgeous.
My favorite is her holding her foot with her hair in pigtails!

Celeste said...

Oh. My. Goodness. These are AMAZING! You look beautiful and she is sooooo adorable!!!! I can't even come close to picking a favorite, they are all SO GOOD!

Sami said...

I cannot even handle how amazing these pictures are. The first family one is stunning and I'm dying over the pigtails, cake, and bathtub ones. You really have the most adorable little girl Kristin! Thanks for sharing these :)

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I ADORE these photos. I love the one of her biting the picture - and her pigtails - and the family ones! Love love love.

Kari said...

Two things that I really love... 1. that you went back to the church you were married in for pictures and 2. the bath after the cake smash! ADORABLE! I don't know how you would decide which ones to put up in your home. You have a beautiful family!

Erin LFF said...

You seriously have THE cutest family in the entire world. These pictures are amazing and I love every single one of them!! Does Sarah travel at all?! I need her to make me look 1/2 as good as these!!

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

She is so stinkin cute! Love them all!

Sarah said...

These are beyond adorable! Kenley and Bailey? The cutest!!

Sarah said...

these are so great!

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous! I love, love, love the pink jacket!

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. So freaking cute!

Nikki said...

These pictures are adorable. I love the ones of her holding her newborn photo. So sweet!

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

oh she is so precious! new to your blog and looking forward to following along!!

Allison said...

These are soooo good!! I was going to post the ones I like but I love them all!! I wish she was close to us!!

eliz said...

Wow what wonderful memories to capture!!!