Monday, December 30, 2013

Our Holiday Season {2013}

Happy Post-Holiday Monday my friends. I am back at it after a nice long 10 day holiday vacation and let me tell you, the time off was wonderful! Wonderful to have time away from work, to spend time with my family and my friends, to celebrate the birth of Jesus and thank God for our abundance of blessings, to eat amazing food, drink amazing drinks, and then to have a couple days to recover from it all as well. 

These past few weeks have been jam packed with festivities like getting our first real Christmas tree, celebrating my 29th birthday, going to my 10 year High School reunion, meeting Santa, celebrating a friend's engagement, spending time with our families, opening presents, cheering for the Gophers in the Texas Bowl {which we lost, boo!} and spending an afternoon at the ranch! 

The past few weeks have been some of our busiest ever, and while it was all fantastic I am really excited to kick off the new year in a low key fashion and am really looking forward to a January with close to NO plans...hallelujah! If you need me, I'll be on the couch...for the entire month. 

10 comments:

Nikki said...

Looks like someone was not to thrilled to meet Santa. LOL!

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season! Happy New Year!

P!nky said...

Oh my word, what a busy holiday season. LOVE the picture of lil K on Santa's lap and the cute lil red nose, oh my goodness :)!

Enjoy your chill January!!

hello erin said...

you guys have been BUSY!! but everything looks so so fun. . . especially little K with her red nose!! i die!!

~Dawn~ said...

Such fun times and great memories!!

Enjoy your couch - and while you're at it, do some resting for me, too! haha ;)

Ashley said...

Ohhh that last picture!! How cute is she?!?!

Kristin said...

You are rocking it as a mom Kristin!

Schnelle said...

I love the photos with Santa! Aubrey had a similar reaction- maybe next year!

Sarah said...

where is that tree farm? so pretty!!
and i love K's reindeer nose!!

ajs {of MN} said...

what a fun & busy holiday!! do i spy that you guys slept on the living room floor by the christmas tree in one of your photos!?

Kristen said...

what a fun holiday season!