Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Birthday/Holiday Wishlist

Friday is my birthday. My 30th birthday. And every year around this time I start getting requests from family for my Birthday/Christmas wishlist. Does anyone else have a list 10 miles long of things they need want throughout the whole year then as soon as someone asks for ideas, you can't think of anything? Well this year, I have ideas coming out of my ears! 
Here's a few things I am asking for....

1. Puma Fitness Slim Ankle Running Pants :: Because I have no running clothes & actually run now. 
2. Gaiam Citron Sundial Yoga Set :: Because my mat is crappy & I don't have a good towel for hot yoga.
3. doTerra Lotus Diffuser :: Because this thing is the BOMB!
4. doTerra Spa Collection :: Because you can never have too many essential oils!
5. Tzu Tzu Sport Out of Africa Riley Skort :: Because I live in these skirts all summer long!
6. FitBit Surge :: Because I love my FitBit and would love this one for running.
7. Decoy Chardonnay :: Self explanatory.
8. Michael Kors Kerry Pave-Embellished Watch :: Because it's beautiful and I don't currently own a watch.
9. Tory Burch Thin Enamel Flip Flops :: Because the ones my mama bought me last year broke. #sadface
10. Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer :: Because this keeps your shadow on ALL day.
11. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner :: Because this is the BEST.EYELINER.EVER.
12. Aromi Beauty Black Cherry Liquid Lipstick :: Because Aromi is my absolute fave lipstick. 
13. Tropical Vacation :: Because Minnesota is cold & I have a December birthday.
14. Starbucks Black Heart Tumblr + Gift Card :: Because the cup is adorable & I'm a coffee addict.





3 comments:

Erin LFF said...

I mean... couldn't you have posted this BEFORE I put something in the mail to you today?!?!! ;)

Kristin said...

Great list girl!! Dirty 30 coming on up!

Carolyn said...

Great birthday list! :)