Monday, January 12, 2015

Mexicoma.

I am sure all of my dear instagram, facebook & fitbit friends have been just worried sick about my lack of posting and activity over the past week, but fear not my friends, I am alive and well. I am, however, in a complete and total Mexicoma.

I know it's over
But the sun still shines on a fool like me.
Mexicoma by Tim McGraw on Grooveshark
You guys know that Timmy song?


For the past 7 days I have been in Mexico with my hubby and our besties.
It was an INCREDIBLE vacation and I'm excited to share it with you....once I catch up on laundry, snuggle with my baby and shake the world's biggest hangover - also known as a Mexicoma.






11 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Ughhhhhh you're making me want to book a trip there NOW! Can't wait to read all about it!

KatiePerk said...

So jealous! How fun!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. That looks like El Dorado where we spent our honeymoon - love, love, love that place!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Girl! Nick and I stayed at the El Dorado casitas last March...I didn't know that is where you were staying! I hope you loved it as much as we did! And that shot looks familiar- is it like crap in the grass or something weird like that???

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

ajs {of MN} said...

I can't wait to see beach pics and hear all about your Mexico fun!! Welcome back!

Allison said...

So fun!!! Welcome home...even if it is bittersweet to be back. :)

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
denver broncos jerseys
oakley sunglasses wholesale
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses canada
kate spade
mlb jerseys
timberland boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
north face jackets
cheap ray ban sunglasses

chenmeinv0 said...

oakley sunglasses wholesale
adidas trainers men
polo outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
nike air max
le coq sportif shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
chenyingying20170313

chenmeinv0 said...

ray ban sunglasses uk
true religion jeans
timberland boots uk
ray bans uk
nike air max 2017
adidas zx flux uk
nike sb shoes
mont blanc pens
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses wholesale
chenyingying20170407

Blogger said...

Get free bitcoins from Moon Bitcoin. 514 satoshis every 24 hours.

Blogger said...

Earn FREE satoshis at DailyFreeBits. 100 to 1,000 satoshis per 60 mins.