Friday, September 25, 2015

Dear Bestie Face

Tomorrow my very best friend in all the land is getting married and I'm an emotional wreck. I haven't felt like this since my own wedding! I am just SO excited and want everything to go perfectly and can't wait to celebrate with family and friends. 
I know without a shadow of a doubt that Libby has found her match. Nathan is literally perfect for her and seeing my best friend this happy in love is amazing! 

Every since we met that fateful day on the 7th grade school bus Libby has been my soulmate. It's a friendship where we don't need to talk every day or even every week, we are always there for each other at any time no matter what. Libby has helped me through every break up, brought me peachi-o's and mini orange juices when I am sad, stood by me on my wedding day and even came to OB appointments with me when I was pregnant with Kenley. 
One of my favorite quotes is "A best friend is someone who comes in when the rest of the world has gone out" and that is my Libby. I suppose have to share her now but instead of feeling sad about it, I couldn't be more excited. This weekend is going to be epic and I just cannot wait! 
Happy Wedding Weekend my Bestie Face, I love you more than werthers and schnookems combined. 


10 comments:

P!nky said...

Watching those you love and care about get married is pretty much the best thing ever! I've cried many a tear at my best girl friend's weddings and love celebrating love! Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!! <3 you friend!

Jenn said...

It sounds like this weekend is going to be super memorable, and a great celebration, for all of you! I hope it's the most perfect day for your friend!! :)

Erin LFF said...

Such a sweet post :) :) :) I cannot WAIT to see all the beautiful pictures- I know the day is going to be perfect!

Angie said...

What a wonderful moment to share with her. I can't wait to see the beautiful bride photos :)

Unknown said...

I wish for you two nuts a lifetime of friendship just like I have with my Shell. xo m

ajs {of MN} said...

that right there sounds like a mighty fine MOH speech! ;)

chenmeinv0 said...

ugg outlet
designer handbags outlet
celine outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
curry 2
louis vuitton outlet
ugg slippers
ugg outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
cheap ray ban sunglasses
2016.10.6xukaimin

chenmeinv0 said...

air jordans
adidas nmd
omega seamaster
ralph lauren uk
mcm backpack
reebok outlet
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses
air jordans
ray ban wayfarer
chenyingying20170313

Unknown said...

cavaliers jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
ecco outlet
nike uk
ray ban sunglasses discount
longchamps
nike store
polo ralph lauren
dansko
adidas sneakers
170615yueqin

Unknown said...

canada goose outlet
air max 90
coach factory outlet
mulberry sale
omega watches
coach factory outlet
Nike Free shoes
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
ferragamo outlet
20170701caihuali