Thursday, May 20, 2010

(Not so) Thoughtless Thursday...Robyn!

Today celebrates the birth of one of my favorite people on the planet, Ms. Robyn Salter. Robyn and I met in college through the fraternity where we were both dating boys and spending about 95% of our free time. Robyn and I became fast friends and have grown closer and closer over the years. Whether they want to give me credit or not, I am proud to take full responsibility for Robyn meeting her current boyfriend of three years! Brad is a friend of mine from high school and through my excessive party-throwing at my apartment senior year of college these two met, fell in love, and now owe all of their life’s happiness to me! I look forward to celebrating with Robyn this weekend as it will mark the One Year Anniversary of the absolute funniest night of my entire life. I couldn’t even begin to try and tell the story and if I did it certainly would not be funny, so consider this an inside joke shout out to Robyn, Sarah and J. Happy Anniversary and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN! I love you!

 Me and Robyn @ J's Birthday last summer

Robyn, Sarah, Angie and I up at Sarah's lake house last summer

Robyn's Birthday @ Chino Latino last year a.k.a the funniest night ever

 I know she loves me because she listens to my stories (Rob-I know this is one of your faves)

The Sharks. Robyn and I dying laughing--per usual

 Robyn, Sarah, Angie and I celebrating my birthday

 My friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


4 comments:

Robyn said...

oh i love you!! i DO give you full credit for me and brad, don't worry ;) i died a little laughing thinking about last year..."just put a lean cuisine on it"

Miss Kriss said...

Awww! Happy Birthday, Robyn! I LOOOOOVE Birthdays! :) And you two are absolutely adorable! :)

Kate said...

These pics are too cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What darling photos!!