Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was another jam-packed, fun-filled, Busy Bee crazy time. Please allow me to recap the madness.

Friday night we celebrated my friend Robyn's birthday! Read about how much I love her HERE. We went to 1029, a small-town style karaoke bar in Northeast Minneapolis. We love it there! The best part, my friend Katie, now works there and runs karaoke!
The gorgeous bday girl singing Hey Jude

 My friend, Katie, hard at work

Robyn, Sarah, Angie and I in our classic pose

 My sister came!!!

Me and my boy with my girl

If you really want to be entertained, feast your eyes on the amazing video of me rapping my favorite song: Shoop, with my girls Robyn and Sarah backing me up! It's hard to see because it's dark, but you sure can hear it!


Saturday, I worked all day which normally isn't bad on a Saturday because it's our busiest day. This Saturday, however, was slow. It was a good day for a week day but not for a Saturday. So that kind of stunk. But, after work we went to my friend Megan's brand new townhouse that she just bought with her boyfriend. It was a Housewarming BBQ and it was a blast! I got to see a lot of high school friends I don't get to see very often! I am so mad at myself though because I did not take one picture the entire time I was there, not a one! I am so bummed, that's totally not like me. I guess I was just too busy chatting away. 

Sunday, I worked in the morning and in the afternoon J helped me cross off one of the things on my 30 BEFORE 30 list!!! Woohoo! 

14. Go to frickin’ Target Field since I am the only human in Minnesota who hasn’t been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One down, 29 to go!!! Our baseball team, the Minnesota Twins just built a brand new, super beautiful outdoor stadium and I FINALLY got to see a game there! It was amazing. The stadium is FABULOUS! The cheeseburgers are delicious! There's not a bad seat in the house, everything about it is wonderful. Well, except that we lost yesterday. Other than that it was awesome, and I was so glad to have an afternoon to spend alone with my honey. It was a much needed date day.
Outside the gate, ready to go in!

 Our beautiful new stadium!

Lovin' life!

 Added bonus! My little brother just happened to be at the game too! 

After the game, J and I met my dad for dinner so that he could help me map out my New York trip! My dad always taught me never to go to NYC without what he calls a "blueprint." The city is so big that is you don't organize your plans by what is near each other you'll spend your whole trip in a cab, trying to get from one place to another. So, my dad and I strategically mapped out all the places my mom and I want to go and made a fabulous itinerary! I can't wait! I cannot believe I am leaving tomorrow morning! Hopefully, the second half of this day will speed up so I can get home and pack! I've got some fun stuff scheduled to post this week while I'm gone, so make sure to check that out! All of you lovely followers have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

salterrobyn said...

holy mother of god. how did i NOT see this video before?!!!??! AMAZING!!!