Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bridesmaids

I'm a little late on this but last week I got to see a special screening of the new movie Bridesmaids with Kristen Wiig (just another perk of working at Mary Kay's Bridal).


It was seriously one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It's totally crude and totally inappropriate but it's girl humor instead of the typical boy fart joke/stoner humor! If you have ever been a bridesmaid or a bride for the matter you NEED to see this movie! It is honestly amazing! I am hoping to get all of my bridesmaids together to see it when it officially hits theaters in May!



HILARIOUS!

9 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I am so glad you liked it. From the previews hubs and I knew we were going to need to see it ASAP. "All I have to say is this **creepy eye stare**" I can't wait!!

Danielle said...

Ahh! I'm so excited about this movie! It looks soooo funny! Thanks for your opinion about it!

steph c said...

I'm SO jealous you got to see this early! I'm eagerly waiting its release date in May :)))

Christina said...

It looks so funny! I'm glad it was good!

Jessica said...

I'm so jealous you've seen it already!

Miss K said...

yay! i've been wanting to see this movie, i'm so glad you liked and it's good and not cheesy

Jenna E said...

yesssss, I need to see this!

christine donee said...

K.Wiig makes me.so.happy.

Saying I do said...

omg i WANT to see this movie!!! Can't wait! I need to go with all my bridesmaids or at least my mom and sister. Awesome!