Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 Things I Love....

Last week my BB tagged me in this cute little blog game, and I am finally getting around to it. First, there are 3 simple rules:

1. State who tagged you.
2. State 10 things you love.
3. Tag 10 friends and tell them about it.

So, here it goes....

1. My BB, Carolyn @ Life, Love & Puppy Prints. Check out her blog!

2. I love.....

1. SUMMER!
It's my favorite season! I love the HOT weather, I love being out on the boat, I love going to Twin's games, I love grilling, I love going to Canterbury for the horse races, I love the State Fair, I love it all!


2. BRITNEY SPEARS
I really am obsessed. I love old Brit, new Brit, crazy Brit, hot Brit...doesn't matter! She is amazing.


3. JASON.
I realize it's totally cheating, but if I'm thinking of things I love he is the first thing that comes to mind.....so I felt like I was cheating if I DIDN'T put him on this list. awwwww! right?


4. JIMMY CHOO
Yup! LOVE! Love the shoes, love the bags, love the new fragrance, love my wedding shoes, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!




5. FRIENDS
I love both my friends and the show friends....equally. Just Kidding, kinda. I am blessed to have AMAZING friends, they're funny, supportive, crazy, beautiful, caring, crazy, fun and crazy! I also really, really, really love the show Friends. Just ask my friends, they'll tell you what a Friends spaz I am!


6. NEW YORK CITY!
The Big Apple is my favorite place on earth! I love everything about it. I would LOVE to live there some day (if I could ever talk my fiance in to it), but for now I have to settle for visiting as often as I possibly can. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.


7. FACIALS

Relaxing. Amazing.


8. GOPHER FOOTBALL
I went to school at the University of Minnesota and I bleed Maroon & Gold. I am a die hard Gopher fan, I love to tailgate and cheer on my team at our new stadium (even though we don't win much).


9. TANNING
Bed, beach or pool...doesn't matter. I love when my skin is warm and I love when my skin is brown. But, don't worry, I'm careful!


10. PUGGLES

They are the cutest dogs in the entire world. And my baby, Bailey, just happens to be the cutest of them all.


3. My fave ladies:
Miss K @ Love, Lipstick, and Pearls
Ali @ Golightly
Kristen @ All in My Twenties
Ms. Emily Ann @ My Heart Shaped Life
Nicole-Lynn @ Seaside Smitten
Mrs. Bear @ Think Happy Thoughts
Katie @ The Perks
Alexis @ Saying "I DO" in DC
Shalyn @ The Nelson Diaries
Kara @ Just Being Frank

8 comments:

ty said...

Summer and the lake!! YES!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to get out on the lake! I am trying to talk J into taking me this weekend! =)

Amanda Leigh said...

Bspears, NYC, and Friends (the show) would totally make my list too!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay for Britney!

Carolyn said...

Woo Hoo. :) Is it pathetic or awesome that I predicted that these would be your 10 things? LOL

Miss K said...

yay! thanks love!!
1. my fiance
2. my friends
3. bean/cheese burritos
4. cotton candy
5. make-up, i'm a whore
6. pjs
7. sons of anarchy
8. glee
9. britney spears
10. reading

woohoo! i thought it would be harder than that!

Jessica said...

Whew, I'm glad you said tanning... I'm addicted and I know it's so bad!

Alexis said...

Awww, yay! Summer is my favorite season too, and with all the warm weather we've been having in DC my mind keeps drifting off to planning camping trips, pool parties, and BBQs. This list makes me happy :)