Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My First Born is 4!

Four years ago in a small Iowa town, there was Beagle mama who gave birth to an adorable litter of puggle puppies. 

But one of these puggles stood out above the rest...

I first met my baby girl when she was 4 weeks old and it was love at first site. 

After the longest four weeks of my life, we were finally able to bring her home. 

Jason and I never in a million years could have anticipated how much we would love this little puggle . Over the last 4 years Bailey has brought us so much joy and I truly cannot remember life without her. 
Tonight we will be celebrating the birth of our first born with a delicious Peanut Butter & Carrot Cake that I made! Well, Bailey will be eating the cake, Jason will probably drink some wine and I will be eating candy like it's my job. 

I will leave you with a whole load of cuteness from Bailey's 4th year. 

Happy Birthday my Angel. 
Mommy loves you!


15 comments:

Bridget said...

She is so adorable!!! Happy 4th Birthday!!!

Kelly B. said...

she is SO CUTE! that last photo? She's smiling! I die. haha. Happy birthday bailey!

Schnelle said...

Aw Happy Birthday!
Btw that hutch in your kitchen looks so pretty. Room tour?

Megan Wait said...

Ooooh, what a little cutie! Happy birthday to you!

I love his little butt in that one pic.

Kari said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Bailey!

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday Bailey! Your fiance Cooper has something REAL special planned. Unless he's too busy rolling in the leaves. Then you'll just have to do that too.

Caroline said...

Your furry friend, Knox, sends birthday wishes and sniffs. xoxo

Tickled Pink said...

Oh my word- he is the cutest!!

Kristin said...

LOVE her!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha awww so cute. Happy bday baybay. Much love. Muuahz Xoxox
Auntie coley

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! She is just precious!!!

themosbysinchina said...

Hey Kristen! Nice to "meet" you, too! Thanks for reading my post over at Ruthie's. :) Awwww... your Bailey pup is so cute!! Happy Birthday Bailey!!!!! I know he will love that cake. Such a good momma. :) I love the picture of him sleeping with his legs out behind him. Chara always sleeps that way, too. it's presh!

Nicole-Lynn said...

He's so cuute!

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.5.24
ralph lauren uk
manolo blahnik outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
christian louboutin shoes
nike factory store
moncler
nike roshe run
nike outlet
nike outlet
christian louboutin shoes

love said...

zzzzz2018.7.24
pandora
moncler outlet
ugg boots
off white
jordan shoes
nike shoes for men
cheap nhl jerseys
kate spade outlet
ugg boots
louboutin shoes