Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Belly {35 weeks}

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and e-mails in regards to last week's post. It was definitely a discouraging appointment, but I am feeling much better! I am still tired and OVER being pregnant, but I feel significantly better than I was. So thanks for the kind words and prayers. 
Nugget this week...
*her kidneys are fully developed
*her liver can process waste
*most of her basic physical development is done...so she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight! 

Size of the baby?  
somewheres around 18 inches long and 5 1/4 pounds!
Woah!

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
I'm up an even 27 pounds...which according to this preggo weight gain calculator is right on track.

Maternity Clothes?  
I still refuse. I will admit that my one pair of maternity jeans are my most comfortable pants, but I can still squeeze my booty in my regular jeans with the help of a rubberband....so why spend money on more weirdo pants that I will wear for one month and than throw in the fire?
Tangent over.

Stretch marks?  
I have yet to see one. WHOOP-DI-WHOOP-WHOOP!

Best Moments?  
Packing for the hospital! I know I still have 5 weeks to go and hopefully Nugget will cook for as long as possible, but this was one of those things that was just nagging me! I felt so unprepared and anxious about not being ready...just.in.case.
We also got a super sweet {and awesome} package from Nugget's auntie/god-mama, Nicole.
Can you even handle that tutu?!?!?!?!
So many cute things, not to mention the shit ton of onesies that everyone says to stock up on!
Thanks Cole!

Movement? 
Nugget's newest move is a teeny lil foot in my side, the jabbing causes a shooting pain in my side which is really lovely. BUT, as painful and annoying as it can be, I will never get sick of feeling my baby move.

Food Cravings?  
Sweets & Fruit still.

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Meat! Still rockin' the vegetarian lifestyle.

What I miss?  
Meat. Actually, I don't really miss meat but I do miss eating like a regular person. Finding meals is such a pain in the butt.

Nausea/Vomiting?  
Nope. I'm done with the UTI medication which was making me SO nauseous, but I'm feeling much better now.

Symptoms? 
BIG. OL. BELLY.

Labor signs?  
Nope, not yet.

Gender? 
BABY GIRL 

Belly Button In or Out?
My belly button is currently a "halfie" the top half is starting to pop and the bottom half is still normal....it looks super weird and I would never under any circumstances make anyone {except for Jason} look at it. Lucky Jason.

Wedding rings On or Off?  
Rings are still on. They get tight after I go for a walk or if I get too hot, but not to the point where I need to take them off.

Sleep?
I was rockin' the sleep, but now it's getting harder. Getting comfortable is nearly impossible, my mind is on overdrive and if I drink even a DRIP of water, I have to use the facilities. Poor Jason has to be ready to boot me to the guest room.

What I'm looking forward to? 
My baby shower with my side of the family this weekend, my ultrasound and doctor's appointment on Monday and my baby shower with Jason's side of the family next Wednesday!!!




11 comments:

Schnelle said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Can't believe how fast time is flying, she'll be here before you know it. I'm craving sweets and fruit all the time too but I'm also more of a red meat fan than I ever was before. Chicken is grossing me out anymore, which is incredibly strange for me.

Erin said...

You are so pretty! I'm sorry, it's cliche.. but you've got the glow! I can't believe you are still fitting into your old jeans, that is awesome!!! I gain like 5 lbs and can't squeeze into half my crap, haha!

I bet you're pumped for your baby shower this weekend, your lil' girl is gonna be STYLING with all these cute gifts she keeps getting!!! :)

P!nky said...

Look at your rockstar, getting your bag packed early! Glad you are feeling better!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

U look so gorgeous. I love u guys so much. Can't wait for my lil Neice god daughter to arrive. Xoxox Muuahz
Coley

Anonymous said...

So many adorable things from Auntie Coley! I am so excited for your showers and being a Yia Yia very soon. Really a job I was born to rock. xoxo m

Ashley said...

Yayyy for feeling better!! You look great!

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
true religion outlet store
adidas yeezy boost
replica watches
fitflops
kate spade handbags
oakley vault sunglasses
michael kors outlet
rolex watches uk
kobe shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
longchamp outlet store
cheap ugg boots
canada goose uk
ugg boots
louboutin
red bottoms outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes
uggs
canada goose
cheap nike shoes
cheap nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors purses
gucci outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
timberland boots
converse outlet
christian louboutin
nike store
louboutin uk
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
2016913ciayan

mmjiaxin said...

oakley sunglasses
http://www.michaeljordanshoes.us.com
ralph lauren online
cheap basketball shoes
skechers shoes
http://www.kobeshoes.uk
chrome hearts online
tiffany and co uk
cheap true religion jeans
coach outlet online
gg

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
fitflops
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
nfl jerseys
true religion uk
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
mont blanc mountain pen
ugg boots
canada goose outlet

chenmeinv0 said...

oakley sunglasses wholesale
adidas trainers men
polo outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
nike air max
le coq sportif shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
chenyingying20170313

chenmeinv0 said...

michael kors outlet
ferragamo outlet
coach factory online
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren polo shirts
pandora charms
coach outlet
valentino heels
adidas yeezy
chenyingying20170407