Thursday, December 12, 2013

Two-Nine

Today marks the first day of the last year in my twenties. 

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? 

I've been around 29 years already and somehow I still get confused easily.
uhhhh duhhhh.


No matter how old I get, I will always want to feel fancy on my birthday.


It's my party and I'll eat my cereal on the floor in front of the TV if I want to.
{and yes, I still do this} 


I've had 28 birthdays before this one and I still don't like frosting...so don't bother making/buying me a cake.


It's been 8 years since my 21st birthday but I can still hang with the boys.


No matter how old you are, you are NEVER too old to celebrate your birthday on a bus painted like a cheetah. 


Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack cuz when I leave for the night I ain't comin' back. 


And I'll that's all I can come with today. I'm off to go do stuff 29 year olds do. 

Have a lovely day. 


No comments: