Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Bachelorette Weekend Welcome Bags

When we went to Las Vegas this past August to celebrate the closing of my besties single life, I made some little welcome bags for all the girls. Somehow, the photos of these bags had gotten lost in the hustle and bustle of the past two months. Anyways, I think it's always nice to do some kind of favor when hosting a party and when people are spending the money to a getaway celebration, it's nice to up the anty on the favor a bit. For Vegas, I tried to think of something that would be functional during the trip, so I did customized tote bags filled with goodies. 

In the bags I gave everyone a custom chapstick the said "Kiss Libby's Single Life Goodbye", it was kinda silly but I mean we were in the desert, someone is bound to get chapped lips! I also gave everyone a pair of sunglasses and Libby a crazy Bride-to-Be pair, I had this vision of a super cute photo of everyone in their sunnies by the pool which never happened because I completely forgot about it until now. Whoopsies! 

I also did some giant tumblers which were a huge hit. The intention for these was to mix drinks before hitting the strip, and while there were definitely cocktails created in these tumblers I think the main use ended up being giant glasses of water in the morning which really when you are in Vegas is equally as necessary. Everyone also got a mini tiara and ring pop which really served no function except to be funny and cute, which it was when everyone was hanging in their tiara on Thursday night in the room. 

And finally, the most essential part of the welcome bags were the hangover kits I put together. Complete with a 50mL of vodka {hair of the dog people}, Advil, Visine, Gum, Vitamin C Packets and Tums. 

And there you have it. A fun little way to kick off a weekend getaway with the girls and thank them for making the trip! 



14 comments:

Jenn said...

These are all super cute! I could see how they'd all be necessary for a big trip like Las Vegas! :)

P!nky said...

These are so cute, lady! I had small lil bags at mine and think they are great touches for special ladies.

BLovedBoston said...

You really thought of everything girl!! I love the little pouch it came in itoo! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Unknown said...

Once again making everything special. xo m

Erin LFF said...

Perfect party planner- as always! The tumblers turned out SO cute!!

Melanie Smith said...

What a super cute idea! Love each one of these. Was the cost super crazy? I always think it'd be cute to do stuff similar to this, but then I always chicken out when I see how much stuff will be.

Dixie Bell Designs said...

Such a cute idea! Where did you get the tumblers? They are super cute!

Leah D said...

So cute! Great ideas.

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

These are SO cool. Wanna make them for me for my sister's bach in May? =0)

chenlina said...

oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet stores
kate spade
louis vuitton handbags
ugg boots
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet
toms outlet
longchamp outlet
tiffany outlet
toms shoes sale
toms shoes outlet
oakley sunglasses
adidas trainers
cheap uggs
ghd hair straighteners
christian louboutin pas cher
coach outlet store online clearances
nike roshe run
ugg outlet
ugg boot uk
oakley vault
coach factory outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors purses
louis vuitton handbags
supra shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
uggs on sale
canada goose outlet
canada goose
michael kors uk
canada goose outlet
jordans for sale
canada goose coats
prada handbags
the north face
chenlina20160905

mmjiaxin said...

tiffany and co
adidas nmd
longchamp outlet
kobe bryant shoes
yeezy boost 350
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags clearance
links of london sale
skechers shoes
mlb jerseys wholesale
gg

jeje said...

falcons jersey
nike air zoom structure 19
michael kors handbags
air max
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
michael kors outlet
speedcross
basketball shoes
lacoste

Comlete Exclusive said...

I was at this place last week. This is such a joy as a place for food! I had a beautiful time here. It reminded me of other Los Angeles event venues. A beautiful, wonderful place that had excellent atmosphere.

Unknown said...

Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story. my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930