Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: I Heart Bridesmaids!

About a month ago I wrote THIS POST about the movie Bridesmaids. I was lucky enough to go to an advanced screening and absolutely loved the movie.

I knew, that once it came out in theaters I HAD to see it with my Bridesmaids. So, last night I met all of my favorite girls at Crave for dinner and some drinks!

Me, my mom & my girls

my fabulous personal attendant, Robyn


me and my mom!

Then we all went to see Bridesmaids. Let me tell you, it was just as funny the second time around. If you haven't seen this movie yet...please GO! It's seriously so damn funny! All of my girls were howling, we were definitely the super loud laughing-way-too-hard group that everyone hates. But it was so much fun!

We love movie theaters with a bar!

I feel so incredibly lucky to have such amazing women in my life. It meant the world that ALL of my bridesmaids (well, except Nicole who lives in Florida) made the effort to come and hang out with me and see this movie. I love these girls so much and I couldn't have picked a better group to spend my wedding day with!

8 comments:

Marian said...

I can't wait to see this!! So many people have been saying good things about it!! And it looks like you all had a great day!! What a great idea!

Kelsey said...

I loved the movie! I love the idea that you got to take your bridesmaids to see it!

Katie said...

I think I want to see this now! Sounds really funny. Love all the pics of you and your girls!

Caroline said...

I really want to see this!

Carolyn said...

Such a fun night! :)

Jessica said...

Hold on a sec, your theater has a bar?! JEALOUS

steph c said...

Such an awesome idea.. I wish my girls all lived closer so we could do this!! As is, I think the man and I are going to see it next weekend. Can't wait!

Miss K said...

how fun! i'm seeing it this weekend with my girls, i can't wait!