Friday, May 13, 2011

i Hate technology

Its 11:40pm and (with the rest of you) I have been battling stupid blogger all day.

Its posting scheduled posts from next week, its not posting posts from this week.........you feel my pain/annoyance.

Just ignore Busy Bee til Blogger gets their shiz together.

And, yes, it's 11:40pm on a Friday and I am in bed writing a post from my phone....but ya know what....I'm just that lame and I'm just that pissed.

Have a fab weekend dolls! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

I feel for you!!! I lost the post I had all ready to go today, so, I had to re-write it all and find all the pictures and links again...then, it lost all the updates I had done to my blog...le sigh! :)

I hear ya! Have a Wonderful Weekend, Kristin!

Liesl :)

Jasmine said...

ughh i was so annoyed with blogger last week!