Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Weekend Gone

Saturday night J and I brought some friends up to his mom and step-dad's in Milaca. As always, we spent the night in the small town of Bock (my favorite town in the world) and had a crazy fun time at one of the two city bars.

We did minnow racing, danced behind the bar, took Tooter shots, danced some more, ate brisket, played cards and added a $5 bill to the wall of fame....a $5 bill we signed with "Make it Rain."

I am realizing I am way too old to stay up that late or drink that much, but we had a blast!






In other news.....

DING DONG OSAMA'S GONE!
I am proud to be an American today, as some justice has come to be.


Alright, sorry for the super brief post, but I need to address my
SAVE THE DATES!!!
Whoohoo!

6 comments:

JoJo said...

Glad you had a great wknd and even happier Osama's gone!!!

meme-and-he said...

looks like a blast! you are never too old :) also, congrats on your upcoming wedding! What a fun time in life...don't take the planning too seriously ;)

MIL&DillyBar said...

We are proud of you and J and proud Americans! Thank you!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Megan said...

Fabulous guest post :-) I enjoyed it alot!

Miss Chelsea said...

Hahah I love the make it rain bill.