Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love, Lipstick, and Pearls

Hi lovelies! I'm Kristen from Love, Lipstick, and Pearls and I'd like to congratulate Kristin and J on their wedding and hope they have a great and relaxing honeymoon! I can't wait for you to get home and share all about it with us!!

For the post I'd like to share some of my favorites pictures with you:

Here's all of my bridesmaids together before the wedding. This pic is one of my favorites, because it includes some of the most important women in my life.

So I totally stole this post from my sister-in-law and it's my favorite "posed" picture we took that day. It's soft and lovely and I'm going to get it blown up huge to hang over our bed.

This picture catches the complete joy of that day and captures our love and contentment of the moment after being officially declared Mr and Mrs.


This is my favorite detail of our day. A children's toy box served as our "guestbook" and now it sits in our living room to hold extra pillows and blankets. I love looking at it everyday and catching wishes of love and prosperity each time I use it.

Thanks Kristin for asking me to guest post! Many congratulations and hope you both love happily every after!

5 comments:

Katie said...

what a wonderful idea for the toy box as guest book. i'm loving it too! beautiful pictures.

Carolyn said...

Such pretty pics! :) I love your guestbook idea! So cute and original!!

Miss K said...

thanks ladies! and THANK YOU Kristin for for asking me to guest post!

Jules said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, your wedding photos are beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Miss K had the most gorgeous wedding ever. Her photographer was so creative too with the types of shots. Its refreshing to get way from the traditional posed shots.

Loved seeing these photos again!

xoxo
Michelle