Monday, November 28, 2011

So Thankful

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! It's one of my favorite holidays because you get to spend the day eating with the ones you love...what could be better than that? But, also, I love that it really makes you stop and appreciate your blessings. I have so much to be thankful for and I am grateful for a day where I get to reflect on the things that I may sometimes take for granted. 

I am thankful for...

My husband {still not used to calling him that}. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be able to spend my life with such an amazing person. He is so smart, and hilarious, and loyal, and cute, and he loves me unconditionally {which can't be easy} and he makes me a better person, which more than anything I am so thankful for, because we all need someone to keep us on track and challenge us. 
We've only been married a couple of weeks, but it's been the best couple of weeks of my life. 

The great eight. Yes, sometimes it's hard having eight parents, but mostly it is incredible. We have eight amazing people supporting us, loving us, helping us and showing us the way. I am so thankful that we have eight healthy parents who we are so close to and get to spend time with on a regular basis. 

My baby. You haven't known unconditional love until you have a fur baby. She {in my very biased opinion} is the cutest, sweetest, smartest, cutest, funniest, silliest, cutest little creature to ever be created and I don't know what I would do without her. 
"hi mom."
iMessage + Blog Friends. I love my blog and am so thankful to have a creative outlet but the thing I love most about it is the amazing friends I have made. Never in a million years would I have thought that starting this blog would introduce me to so many incredible women all over the country. AND, I especially wouldn't have expected them to entertain me day in and day out via iMessage.  Katie, Steph, Erica and Jess....you guys make every day more hilarious, more entertaining and a lot of times more disgusting and I LOVE you all for it! 

My job. It's been a tough year, with the closing of Coffee Buzz, but now more than ever I believe that everything happens for a reason. It is incredible that within a week of closing my business I had a new job that I not only love but that pays me more than what I was making. It has been a transition and I still miss my shop every day but I absolutely don't take my good fortune for granted. 

My friends. I am very lucky to have an amazing group of people around me to lift me up when I'm down, celebrate with me when I'm happy and make me laugh until I pee my pants.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   

18 comments:

MIL in Milaca said...

What a beautiful blog! I love your writing, compassion, pictures, and I am very thankful for you! Seriously!

Katie said...

Even though none of my comments made that screenshot, I'm thankful for you too :)


You look HOTT in that black dress woman! ow ow! glad you had a good time eating with fam..

Carolyn said...

Cute! :) I'm thankful for you too Beebs.

Michelle said...

Such a sweet post! :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Cassie said...

I'm a new reader! Love it! :) Eight parents is so cool! You guys are lucky!

J and A said...

Love this post. :) Great photos. Lucky lady!

Jessica said...

You have a lot of wonderful things to be thankful for!

Stephanie said...

aw this is such a cute post! (Maybe because my name was thrown in there...maybe not) ;)

No but really-I am so SO thankful for our chat room too!! Makes the work day go by so much smoother (and funnier/nastier/disgustinger)

OH! And I love your gopher hat!! Woo!

Stephanie said...

Oh-and EIGHT parents?! Holy whoa! How did I not know about this! Oh-wait...probably because we're too busy chatting about rated X stuff and poop in our chatroom rather than real, family stuff...you know. What fun, though!!

It's like 4 Christmas's...literally!!

Young and Fabulous said...

im not sure if and when i marry kurt ill EVER get used to calling him hubs or fiance!! haha u guys are the fricken cutest!! :-)

i just sat here for like 10 mins trying to figure out how there are 8 parents! please explain this to me in a text tomorrow hahah because otherwise if i try to think it out ill sound wicked dumb lol

speaking of text chats...i just love ours!! always entertainment you girls are fabulous!!

your list of thankfuls is awesome :-)

Samantha Lynne said...

I'm still not used to calling my husband my husband yet, and we have been married almost 2 months.
Xo
Samantha

Betterblondesam.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I stumbled across your blog while you were away on your honeymoon, through another blog. I've been reading, just haven't commented yet!

Congratulations on your marriage! I wish you both the best :-)

Your blog is so cute - but I love the fact you are from MN! I like in Manitoba and my boyfriend lives in MN, so I feel like we're almost neighbors :-)

Ruthie Hart said...

aw girl you have so much to be thankful for this year! xoxo

Miss K said...

so much to be thankful for! what a full and happy life, happy late thanksgiving!

Bride-onicles said...

What a wonderful post! We all have sooo much to be thankful for! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

You sure do have a lot to be thankful for! :)

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors canada
pandora jewelry official site
timberland outlet
ralph lauren outlet
moncler
ugg outlet

chenmeinv0 said...

kate spade outlet
longchamp handbags
nike outlet store
coach outlet store online
kate spade
ralph lauren shirts
michael kors outlet
nike free running shoes
ralph lauren polo shirts
lebron 13 low
chenyingying20170313